Breast feeding twins
- 06-26-2007, 10:36 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Pok Fu Lam
i had horrendous morning sickness for the majority of the pregnancy & then borderline pre-eclampsia toward the end! I felt like I went straight from the first trimester into the third with none of theat 'glowing' bit in the middle!
I have the Gina Ford book for twins. I don't find that she's anti-breastfeeding at all, I think she just tries to take the stance of 'whatever works best for you is OK'. Personally I can't bear authors who are so pro-breast that it makes those who find it difficult feel terribly guilty.
- By Natalie'sMom in forum PreconceptionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2008, 06:53 PM
- By e-mum in forum Twins and MultiplesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2008, 10:19 PM
- By Canucker in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 02-28-2007, 04:36 PM
- By noella in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 16Last Post: 04-30-2006, 01:02 AM
- By robbiesmoma in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:47 PM