- 05-22-2007, 04:25 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
- Hong Kong
My baby (now 14 months) never liked me feeding her, she preferred to feed herself. At 8 months I would toast the bread. Fresh bread can get a bit chewy/lumpy which is hard when you have no teeth.
My bub also liked any soft fruit cut up (watermelon, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, pears). You could also try a small pasta like macaroni. Rice is very, very messy. Steamed vegies until they are very soft. Sultanas.
- 05-23-2007, 02:14 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- central, hong kong
If your bub is fine with bread you could try muffins.
its crumbly so that it doesnt get too lumpy like bread can.
You can make both savory (veg and cheese) or sweet fruit.
my baby loves picking out little bits of sultana up with her fingers and putting it in her mouth.
- 05-30-2007, 05:06 PM #11
CHERRIORS... my boy loves it.
- By Winterplace03 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2010, 03:45 PM
- By redbean in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2008, 02:01 PM
- By NYCMel in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2008, 11:46 PM
- By somebodyfamous in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 11Last Post: 10-01-2007, 08:04 PM
- By Grace Bellis in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 02-26-2004, 02:55 PM