Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Good Mandarin playgroup?

Dr.Mickey is offline Registered User
    Hi Newbies,

Can you pm with contact details for Linda? I and my friends are also interested in Mandarin playgroup for our kids (1 girl and 2 boys all age 3) . Is Linda available to come to N.T.? (Shatin/MOS)

We have tried a PG by Graceful hands and the two PTH tutors there are really good. However, as the schedule crashes with my son's nap, I quit the PG two months afterwards.

I've asked Tin Ping and YCLA (Yew Chung) but don't know whether the tutors there are good or not (Qualified)? Does anybody know?

bbbccc is offline Registered User
    Hi Dr. Mickey,

I am arranging this Mandarin playgroup thru this lady called Linda that I have obtained the details from Newbies/Lulu (many thanks girls, much appreciated!). Would you like to join us for a private trial mandarin class on Sat. 23rd June? Please refer to my earlier message on board. Thanks.
    Susan

jmoc is offline Registered User
    Hi Dr. Mickey,
    Do you know any good mandarine/musical playgroup at N.T. (MOS/Tai Po/Shatin)? My daughter is 16 months old.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Mickey View Post
    Hi Newbies,

Can you pm with contact details for Linda? I and my friends are also interested in Mandarin playgroup for our kids (1 girl and 2 boys all age 3) . Is Linda available to come to N.T.? (Shatin/MOS)

We have tried a PG by Graceful hands and the two PTH tutors there are really good. However, as the schedule crashes with my son's nap, I quit the PG two months afterwards.

I've asked Tin Ping and YCLA (Yew Chung) but don't know whether the tutors there are good or not (Qualified)? Does anybody know?
    Luv me luv my babies

cmnd is offline Registered User
    Hi! saw your message on knowing someone who leads Mandarin playgroup. Would be great is you can share the contact.

bbbccc is offline Registered User
    yes, here is the link to Linda Lam's playgroup:

the Mongkok playgroup on June 23 (encoded F2B-2) on website (www.earlymandarin.com). and her email is [[email protected]]

Alby is offline Registered User
    I will have my 7yo nephew from the USA for 5 weeks starting in July and would like to know is there a playgroup for this age or just learning centers. I have found that learning centers are really proper classroom style and with minimum to little play involved.

Horatio is offline Registered User

Try Tutor Time

My son went to Tutor Time for their bilingual playgroup (at red hill), and surprisingly it is very good and quite full.

I think their website is www.tutortime.com.hk

Horatio

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123