Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

English swimming class in taipo

tairahkb is offline Registered User

English swimming class in taipo

does anyone interesting in english swimming class in taipo? i want to organize a group 4 or 5 students in the coming summer holiday. My son is 4.5 years old. the coach will speak in english during the lesson.

bbbccc is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    Where in Tai Po do u intend to hold the swimming class? And can you provide more information regarding the coach, ie. qualified swimming coach, Native English speaker, prices, no. of lessons?

I have one 5YO boy who loves swimming. I would like him to swim one hr a day during his summer holidays for 2 solid weeks.
    Email me on [email protected]

I also have a 3YO girl, she is not as keen or as good as her brother but I would also like her to join.

Susan

hkmama1 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbccc View Post
    Hi,
    Where in Tai Po do u intend to hold the swimming class? And can you provide more information regarding the coach, ie. qualified swimming coach, Native English speaker, prices, no. of lessons?

I have one 5YO boy who loves swimming. I would like him to swim one hr a day during his summer holidays for 2 solid weeks.
    Email me on [email protected]

I also have a 3YO girl, she is not as keen or as good as her brother but I would also like her to join.

Susan
    hi susn, sharon here, how are the kids?
    aidan swims in tai po with a private coach, let me know if aidan wishes to join their group or if not that group - because already 3 in his group - then another time slot perhaps.

fee
    fee is offline Registered User
    Hi there

Has anything been organised??? I would like my 4.5 year old son to have lessons. Sharon - where in Tai Po is Aiden having classes? I am assuming that the coach speaks english? Susan - will email you about swimming etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fee View Post
    Hi there

Has anything been organised??? I would like my 4.5 year old son to have lessons. Sharon - where in Tai Po is Aiden having classes? I am assuming that the coach speaks english? Susan - will email you about swimming etc.

he is going to the public swimming pool in tai po where the coach teaches them in a group of 3 pax i think. only $80 for 1/hr lesson. the guy is billingual.

fee
    Hi Sharon

Do I need to contact the coach directly or does the swimming pool complex arrange the lessons?

Thanx

Fiona

hi fiona
    i will get the number from my friend and revert, i will also ask if he can accomodate one more in his class.
    sharon

fee
    Thanks Sharon

Liam is probably a bit young to be in Aidens group but I would be interesed if the instructor has a class for 4 year olds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast