Beware of Confinement Lady
- 06-01-2007, 03:38 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2006
- Hong Kong
I wish I could get others to deal with her, but the stupid woman has my mobile and home number so she keeps calling me while my husband is at work!
Will call consumer council if they pester me again.
As for the deposit I paid, yes it more than covers the few days she was here. That is why I refuse to pay anymore. I can't believe that the agent actually said that the deposit was only admin fee!!! How ridiculous is that?! I am not even looking to ask for the balance back since I really do not want to have to deal with them anymore, but if they really do carry on like this, maybe I will.
- 06-01-2007, 11:15 PM #18Banned
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
If the confinement lady calls again, tell her you plan to report her to the police for call harassment. If she doesn't stop, just report her to the police.
- By chanmanman in forum Babies Born in 2008Replies: 22Last Post: 12-05-2011, 11:25 AM
- By Pekkie in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:24 PM
- By puppy in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2008, 10:23 PM
- By yum-mum in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2007, 03:19 PM
- By Query in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2007, 03:14 PM