View Poll Results: What does R.S.V.P. mean these days
- 80. You may not vote on this poll
Respond only if accepting the invitation
Respond only if declining the invitation
Respond whether accepting or declining invitation
What does RSVP mean these days?
- 06-24-2007, 09:31 PM #9
oh how awful!! Only 1 boy showed up?!?!?! Was your DS upset?
- 06-24-2007, 09:50 PM #10
Sorry meant, only 1 boy showed up without RSVPing. He was upset, as I had all the loot bags on the table labelled with their names and he couldn't find his. I had to scamble and find something to give him. Was way too stressful.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 06-24-2007, 10:10 PM #11
oh that's not so bad!! I misunderstood. sorry
- 06-27-2007, 03:00 PM #12Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Discovery Bay, Hong Kong
I think RSVPing is a cultural thing.
Where I come from it is considered really bad manners not to say if you are able to make it or not; but where my husband is from no one RSVPs, they show up or they don't and invitiations don't usually contain RSVP on them!
- By babyat23 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 01-21-2010, 11:16 PM
- By syuan in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 6Last Post: 05-27-2009, 09:22 PM
- By crystal88 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2009, 10:15 PM
- By ELT in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 07-14-2007, 04:04 AM
- By carang in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 03-13-2007, 09:42 AM