Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Parents beware of their maid

luvourbb is offline Registered User

Parents beware of their maid

All parents out there, please be watchful of their maids. This is a true story that happened in the peak apartment.

There were these two maids with their employers' children (2 kids who were about 3 years old and 1 baby) visiting their freind who works in the peak apartment.

They took a taxi to their friend's house in the peak apartment in the afternoon, bringing their employers' children and shopping bags. When they arrived at the peak, they alighted and they forgot to bring the baby with them. Not until the taxi driver made a turn that the taxi driver realized that there was a baby in his car.

The taxi driver went back to the peak apt where he dropped his passengers and went straight to the lobby of the apt and looked for the concierge. But the concierge said he had never seen that baby before (which is obvious since the baby does not live in that peak apt) and he started calling all the units to check if any misplaced a baby.

somebodyfamous is offline Registered User
    what? The baby was just lying in the back seat? Sounds scary if true!

elmo is offline Banned
    I don't have a maid, but really, how often does something like this happen? Although fictional, wasn't it the parents who left their son at home in the movie 'Home Alone'?

Ewee is offline Registered User
    GOD! I'll be crazy if I am the parents. Is it in the news?! Where did you heard it? so what happen? is the taxi driver found their parents?

mumsy is offline Registered User
    I don't think it's just a maid issue, it could happen to anyone although you wouldn't think anyone could possibly forget a baby. I remember seeing a sad case on Oprah. Normally the mom took care of the baby but due to some unexpected change in their routine, the Dad had to bring his baby along to work. The Dad was very busy and so preoccupied thinking about his morning meeting that he left his sleeping baby in the car for several hours and unfortunately the baby died due to heat exposure. So sad.

rani is offline Administrator
    Forgetting groceries in a taxi I understand, but a BABY??!!
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

HappyV is offline Registered User
    How about we have a thread called "All parents please beware of yourselves." No one every posts about the stupid things parents do.

ELT
    ELT is offline Registered User
    ok, forgetting the baby in the car is one thing, but leaving 3 kids in a hotel room in a foreign country on purpose? How about that?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast