High FSH and advance age
- 12-14-2009, 10:44 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
Thanks Eva for your message. Stay positive - miracles do happen.
- 12-15-2009, 03:34 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Hong Kong
Just wanted to share with everyone as we all know we need success stories to keep us going. Had similar problems as earlier posters diagnosed at age of 39 also, also given the egg donation / adoption advise by one of the top fertibilty guys in HK. So then began acupuncture / chinese herbes / virtually any supplement recommended on the net for these problems. Did that for 6 months then took a break to clear my head, during that break from it all fell pregnant naturally and now into my 8th month of pregnancy. So don't give up hope keep on trying is my motto.
- By kimdavis in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 06-23-2010, 08:52 AM
- By Leeah's mom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2007, 09:30 PM
- By cyberyoda in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2007, 09:27 AM
- By Bumblebzz in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2006, 09:05 PM
- By Graham in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 10-20-2004, 04:02 PM