I need Low fat/fat free ice cream!
- 06-11-2007, 08:51 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Hong kong
I got the Italian DeLonghi one from Sogo, it's quite good. In Hong Kong hot weather though, the tub tends to thaw a little too quickly, so I would suggest churning in air-con room and wrapping a towel round the outside of the tub when churning. If you are willing to splash out, the self freeze one from Cuisintec works better.
- By Liquorice in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-29-2010, 03:40 PM
- By Wildcatfin in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2009, 10:36 AM
- By jeanyeeli in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2008, 01:03 PM
- By soniya29 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:12 PM
- By aldougie in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2004, 08:39 PM