Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

E.nopi

arleneli is offline Registered User

E.nopi

Anyone has any information on E.nopy Math? I am quite new about it. Actually I dont really know anything about it.

Twinsmammie is offline Registered User
    Check out this website : www.enopi.com

My kids started enopi last month. There are 32 levels; each level has 30 sets of workbooks. The workbooks are colourful and appealing to kids. The structure of Enopi is split into basic thinking math and critical thinking math. Besides doing the workbooks, my kids also engage in practical maths applications using Enopi's teaching tools such as puzzles and small blocks in class.

arleneli is offline Registered User
    Hi... which enopi center do your kids attends?
    How's the progress?

janice1212 is offline Registered User
    how old is your kids to join the Maths programme?

DTHY is offline Registered User
    What is the main difference between E.nopi Math and Kumon Math? Has anyone tried both? Is one better than the other? What are your opinions?

enopiria is offline Registered User

Post Fabulous Resources on E.nopi

Dear All,

Check out this website for more information on E.nopi. Please share this website with all your friends.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/enopiria/

Enopi Tutor
    Attached Files Attached Files

Arwen is offline Registered User
    I am thinking of enrolling my three going four yrs old girl into Enopi Maths. There are a few centers in Causeway Bay and I would like to have your feedback on which centers in Causeway Bay has the best tutors and environment. I have been to the center in Tung Lo Wan Road, called Billy's channel and really am not impressed with the setting.
    I really cannot imagine my hyperactive girl having to cramp herself there for 45mins doing MATHS!

Also, as I am typing this, I am still debating with myself on whether I should put her through this. Am I rushing her to 'GROW UP FASTER" by interfering with the works of mother nature? Should I just let her play and seek solace in the fact that such reading and mathematical skill will come naturally at a later stage? Is there a huge rush to have them behaving like a genius at this young age?

Pt is, there really seem to a BIG RUSH in Hong Kong... and I am just a mother that consciously or subconsciously got caught in this maddening race. I would not want my kid to lag behind in any way when almost 3/4 of her classmates are in some form of enrichment classes.

So sorry for the sidetrack.. so I would really appreciate your feedback on E.nopi maths and if possible, which training center is best.

Thanks

catlam is offline Registered User
    Arwen, I think you should think of giving your kids the opportunity to expose to more variety of things while they have the capacity and curiosity in learning new things. If they like it, you let them continue. If they don't, just quit. My 26 mth boy is crazy amount number and math, so I'm definitely starting enopi as soon as he turns 3 (that's the min age they accept).

I won't go for KUMON as I find their way of running the franchise would not allow them to recruit outstanding teachers/franchisees.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast