QE hospital- getting nervous, any reassurrance?
- 06-10-2007, 05:59 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- kowloon, Hong Kong
when do you actually sign for the episiotomy? during one of your antenatal check ups or during the labor? I don't recall as I was probably in too much pain and just said 'whatever' in the end!!
Also, I spoke to a friend of mine and she told me that you need to 'request' for an epidural in advance if you want one? is that true? How far in advance? Otherwise, they will just say you don't need it and encourage you to continue with your labor. Is this true?
- 09-09-2008, 02:24 PM #10
Hi Mambo - just sent u a PM :)
- 09-10-2008, 09:19 AM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Hong Kong
I have the same question..... How far in advance do you need to request for the epidural to get it for QM Hospital delivery??
- By Nashua852 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2009, 06:35 AM
- By kuchiku in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:58 PM
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2008, 02:52 PM
- By Valencia in forum EducationReplies: 28Last Post: 07-17-2006, 03:40 PM
- By PreggerC in forum EducationReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2006, 04:16 PM