- 06-15-2007, 01:09 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Hong Kong
After 6 weeks from giving birth, exercise, exercise and more exercise! If you are breastfeeding I don't think you should be looking at following any diet.
- 02-25-2008, 12:37 AM #10
I put on about 38lbs with my pregnancy and have lost 30lbs or so. My baby is 5 and 1/2 weeks old now. However, I notice that my weigh really varies a lot throughout one day and another depending on how much I eat, how I am feeding and my water intake. Has anyone else noticed this while breastfeeding? My weigt goes up and down by 3-5lbs throughout the day and from one day to the next so it's kind of hard for me to keep track of my weight lost progress... I am about 8-10 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight I would say and it's all in my thighs and stomach.
- By Lisainhk in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2010, 08:27 PM
- By Lisainhk in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 17Last Post: 02-03-2010, 11:51 PM
- By FTMummy in forum Everything ElseReplies: 32Last Post: 03-08-2009, 11:03 PM
- By sammydeea in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2006, 03:24 AM
- By Shirley in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2004, 01:08 PM