Baby Sick in Hong Kong (from Canada)
- 06-09-2007, 02:08 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2007
Dr. Tam is also available Saturday afternoons at Canossa hospital, but he may be booked up. You can call Canossa to check: 2522-2181.
My daughter also had reflux, and was doing much better after a few visits with the cranio sacral therapist.
Best of luck!
- 06-09-2007, 03:35 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
although they don't prescribe this normally in canada, many preemie babies are prescribed MYLANTA for their reflux, since gaining weight is so essential to their well being.
i when my preemies had reflux i gave them 3ml of mylanta 20 minutes before a feed and it helped a great deal, especially the soothing. dr lucy lord's office in baskerville house in ice house street can prescribe the mylanta to you.
my fil is a dr in toronto, at sunnybrook and east general, and he approves of the mylanta for reflux as well.
hope your little one improves soon.
- By jelita78 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2009, 06:21 PM
- By bbearmami in forum Baby TalkReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2009, 12:42 PM
- By HKLady0824 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2008, 01:19 PM
- By sherwes in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2007, 10:53 AM
- By Shipps in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2004, 10:57 PM