Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone used Babyplus?

SBe
    SBe is offline Registered User

Anyone used Babyplus?

I'm 3 monthe pregnant and heard of the Babyplus prenatal education system from a friend. I don't have any friend who have used it first hand and am wondering if anyone has used it and find it helpful or whether it's just a marketing gimmick. Thanks!

woodk6 is offline Registered User
    I know of people that have had great success with it. It's sort of hard to gauge because they may have been destined to have a mellow baby regardless, etc. I used it religiously from 16 weeks or wherever they said to start it. My baby came out of the womb violently screaming her head off and hasn't stopped since, or at least that's what it feels like sometimes. :) So it didn't work for me, unless it was possible that she could have been worse, but I seriously know people that have been pleased with BabyPlus. Now it's still too early for me to tell if she's an advanced learner because of it since she's only 9 weeks. That remains to be seen.

rani is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by woodk6 View Post
    My baby came out of the womb violently screaming her head off and hasn't stopped since, or at least that's what it feels like sometimes. :)
    :rolling :rolling

Having a LONG day at work. I needed that.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

jellybaby is offline Registered User
    I used a baby plus too! but from birth till he was about 3-4 months he was SCREAMING! sometimes from 8am till about 8pm when my husband came home, i couldn't do anything at all cause he wouldn't shut up!! i have a few friends who used it, and they don't really see any difference from babies who never used it, so really up to you to decide...

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    I used babyplus religiously during my pregnancy and my baby, although premature, has the best nature I can possibly ask for. She hardly ever cries (except for feeding and change of diapers) and seemed to be content whenever she is awake. She can wake and play with herself for an hour without waking me up. Of course, there really is no way to know whether it is because of babyplus, but I will definitely use it again for my next pregnancy.

One thing I still do though, I would switch on babyplus whenever my baby gets fussy and it does wonders. She would stop and go back to sleep, maybe it is a comforting sound for her. Not sure....

woodk6 is offline Registered User
    Glad to be of service Rani! Seriously though, I had a C section and was lying sedated on the table. She came out screaming and they put her on my chest to see her. She proceeded to just scream that hoarse panicky scream like the world was coming to an end and I was just thinking, "there is absolutely nothing I can do at this moment to calm this baby down.." and just stared at her like "oh great to meet you finally....errr" It was so bad that even my husband was slightly embarrassed that this child was his offspring. And then my next thought was, "but I used the Babyplus and this shouldn't be happening....." :) The ladies in the nursery at the MAtilda knew we were on our way to the nursery for baths, etc. without looking because they could hear her screaming down the hallway.

yingangel7 is offline Registered User

Request / WANTED BabyPlus

Does anyone have used/ second hand BabyPlus? I am interested in buying one, but my budget is quite tight for a new one.

Pls. kindly reply to my e-mail @ [email protected]

mamaS is offline Registered User
    I used it but no comparison as this is my first baby, worth giving it a try if nothing to loose (except the price for buying it)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast