Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I found cool and cheap baby stuff.

carolinadavy is offline Registered User

Wink I found cool and cheap baby stuff.

Hey, I have found some toys that's cheaper than the ones you can buy in Hong Kong and some I couldn't even find in Hong Kong, I asked my friend to buy some for me from the states, but here I found lots of different brand name toys, I have bought a few, and they are real cool stuff. I guess they took it right out of the factories in China (by the way, the toys are sold in China and I am living in China most of the time) if you are interested you can email me and I can help you find the toys if you give me the information. They have brands like Fisher Price, Smoby, Lego, Playskool, Little Tikes and so on.. There are some toys that might not be in the official site for some reason, so don’t be surprised if you can’t find them in the site.
    I have took some photo of the things I bought. Couldn't attach file so pasted the info below, if you need the pictures email me.
    I will post the file again when I buy more stuff, so check out again later.
    email:[email protected]
    msn:[email protected]

These are the products I bought; I think they’re really cool!
    I can help you get them at a low price, no tax, no international shipping fee! (I will post more if I buy some more nice stuff, so check again later!)

Dex Crib Light HK $120
    Activates when baby cries. Womb sounds comfort baby back to sleep quickly and the soft light is great for night time checks and diaper changes. Two position switch allows for sounds and night light, or just night light. Securely attaches to all crib rails and bassinets.

I think it will really help for newborn babies to adapt to the new environment.

Sassy Soft Stroller Bar $150
    Soft Stroller Bar easily attaches to all strollers while providing baby with a variety of “light and sound” activities. The tethered caterpillar has antennas that light up, the baby snail giggles, and the frog inside the book ribbits. Pull the dragonfly to see it shake, rattle, and make a “buzzing” noise. Turtle-shaped snack cup is removable for easy cleaning.
    I tried to get something nice for my baby to play when he’s in the stroller so he won’t be bored and want to be carried, but I couldn’t get it anywhere in Hong Kong (they only have the one from Lamaze but I think this is better!), this is pretty neat. My son fell in love with the dragonfly the first time.

The First Years Tigger bouncer $200
    Put a spring in baby's step! The Bouncing Tigger Seat provides a secure environment for fun exercise. Just attach to a doorway, place baby in the soft, padded seat and your baby is ready to bounce!
    1. Jumping seat hangs in doorway for fun baby exercise 4. Soft seat is padded for baby's comfort
    2. 3-dimensional plush Tigger head and tail delight baby 5. Rattle sounds every time baby jumps
    3. 100% machine washable seat 6. No assembly required
    This is the cheapest bouncer I can find, and there isn’t much choice in Hong Kong. My son had fun, already started dancing when he first went in, very funny. You can let him learn how to stand and walk in this as well, it’s saver than being in a walker.

Aqua Windel/Beco Swimming pants (prevent leaking) $60
    I got the Bambino Mio swimming pants for my son and they are pretty expensive, this one is cheaper and so I can buy a few more for him to exchange. However, they have only yellow and red and color depends on the size as well, so not much choice for color. The yellow one you can open it and just wrap the baby from under, very easy to put on!

GIOCHI PREZIOSI Flinki (Whack a mole) $250
    This is so much fun, I am not sure if you want to let young children play if they can’t control the hammer properly they will hit themselves even it’s very light plastic, but my son had fun watching us play, he was laughing hard (he’s only 6 months old). It’s from German, not English in there at all, I had to figure out myself, but I can tell you the meaning of the buttons. There’s five speed, and you can play alone (30secs) and you can compete as well, there are two different light (red and yellow), but be careful not to bang at your competitor!

The First Years- Winnie the Pooh ice pad $100
    This is an ice pad, unbelievable huh? The pad is already in the “head” just put it in the freezer and you can use it any time; your kids will love it! It’s just the size of your palm, quite handy; you can take it along with you as a tall if you want. When your kids grow up, this can also be a toy, and girls would certainly love it because it smells good as well. The smell shouldn’t hurt the children, because this is from The First Years, made for children.

Fisher Price- Little People® A to Z Learning Zoo $300
    I think this is one of the best toys, I found it on the US websites, but none would allow me to buy it with non-US credit cards, and they won’t deliver outside US as well, I was very upset because I think my kid is going to have so much fun and will learn so much faster about animals and alphabets. Fortunately I found it here in China, and it’s cheaper!
    Kids discover lots more than fun when they explore this zoo—they’ll learn about their letters, too! As little ones head out on the Alphabet Trail, they can press any letter to hear the beginning letter of that animal’s name or the sound it makes! They can even press on the music note to hear the A-B-C song with animal sounds or press on the question mark to answer questions about the animals they meet along the way. They’ll also enjoy lots of different animal antics, like sending the monkey sliding down the tree, making the prairie dog pop up and more! Includes 26 animal figures, zookeeper, car, food cart, two fence pieces, waterfall, cave, tree with swing and interactive play mat! Requires 3 "AA" batteries.
    Rocking Horse $280
    I had dreamt of having a rocking horse of my own when my see my cousin’s when I was young, so now I found one that’s pretty cheap and looks good.
    When you press on the horses ears one makes galloping sound and the other is the horse’s neighing sound.

Baby’s Chair $160
    This chair I bought for my son to sit in so he can take a shower before he can stand, but now I just let him sit when I am busy, eating and feeding him. The back is adjustable, so it’s easy for you to wash the babies’ hair.
    I even put toys on the tray so he can play besides using the other bar.

Hat and panties for baby photos $100 each set
    I bought these for my son so it brings his baby side of him since he has a one-year-old baby size when he’s only half of it, and white without much clothing shows his pure side as well, it might look a bit girly but still looks very cute, I think the clothing look unisex once you put it on.

P.S. Comments are welcomed!

FirstMumSKW is offline Registered User
    Hi Carolina, I am really interested in the Sassy Soft Stroller Bar. Do you think I can get it through you?

Sassy Soft Stroller Bar

Sure, I can help you get it but do you need to see the picture? It's probably in the Sassy website, or I can email it to you if you want.

FirstMumSKW Sassy Soft Stroller Bar

Sure, I can help you get it but do you need to see the picture? It's probably in the Sassy website, or I can email it to you if you want. If you have anything else you want you can tell me and see if I can help you find them. However, I am still thinking of how can you pay me.
    P.S. The delivery is HKD$20 for the first 1kg, $4 more for extra kg (since I am in China and I am going to use speedpost, since it's not a big difference between normal post and it's slower and you have to get it at the post office yourself), if that's ok, I will help you buy it.

FirstMumSKW is offline Registered User
    If it's not too trouble for you, of course I would love to see the pic. My email is [email protected]
    Which bank in China are you using? I know there is a lot of China's Bank here in HK, I can transfer to you. You send me your name and bank account number. If you have fax, I can fax the receipt to you. When U received the money, then you send me the toy.

Ratio3533 is offline Registered User
    Hi do any of you guys feel a bit scared buying goods from China? I went to a smally toy shop last week and asked if there was anything to buy for my baby (catered for mainly 4 yrs up). I picked out a ball. The saleslady said, it is quite dangerous since the baby normally puts things in her mouth (which is v true for us), and the goods are made in China and the colours might run...
    So I said that I would always get specific brands now - Fisher Price etc, from Toys R Us and the big department stores. If a saleslady herself says this kind of thing, I have to take notice. But maybe I am just being paranoid?

I think you are right but the ones I got are (I guess after looking at the things I got) from the factories that make the famous brand toys but they are leftovers, old style toys, and they just got it cheap from the factory by bulk and since it's China they can't sell at a very high price. But I am very careful, I make sure they are safe before I let my baby play with it. Make sure there aren't any small parts that the baby can put in their mouth.

meimei is offline Registered User
    Hi Carlinadavy,
    Can I get the Fisher Price Learning People A to Z zoo? It sounds very nice! Pls. let me know how I pay you back!
    Thanks and regards.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadavy View Post
    I think you are right but the ones I got are (I guess after looking at the things I got) from the factories that make the famous brand toys but they are leftovers, old style toys, and they just got it cheap from the factory by bulk and since it's China they can't sell at a very high price. But I am very careful, I make sure they are safe before I let my baby play with it. Make sure there aren't any small parts that the baby can put in their mouth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast