Milk supply dwindling?
- 06-27-2007, 09:05 AM #9
thanks jenny. we are actually moving soon and have bought a van that i'm using to get to lessons. i have to pump surrepticiously in parking lots. i don't want to leave the milk in the van as it gets scorching hot in there durning the day.
i have bought a cooler box and a couple of ice packs and it seems to be working quite well!
thanks for the info though. i didn't know that!
- 08-14-2008, 09:42 PM #10
Help! Milk Supply Also SEEMS to be Dwindling
I have the same problem and very worried as I would really like to breastfeed my baby. My LO is 8 wks old.
This is my routine: Nurse from 12am to 10am. Then pump twice a day, in the afternoon and late at night. I give EBM because my nipples get really sore if I nurse the whole day and sometimes I leave my LO at home. I've been doing this from week 1 to 7 and it worked fine until I came back to HK this monday. During the 6th-7th wk, I could pump 12 oz per session. Now I could barely get 4oz off my breast.
What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions on how to increase it? Before, I supplement 1 feeding with formula. Now I need to supplement 2 feedings. My only alternative is to nurse directly. But I'm thinking what will happen if I go out and leave my LO home.
Thank you so much!
- By brightcindy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2010, 11:47 PM
- By reei in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 03-16-2008, 01:28 PM
- By hkmami in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 08-20-2007, 12:10 PM
- By Swoon in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 21Last Post: 09-20-2006, 05:21 PM
- By Coco in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:19 PM