- 06-19-2007, 08:48 PM #1
Hey there moms
My 2.11yr old son wakes up at night for milk and when he does i used to give him enfagrow.But there are times when he doesnt eat well and i bought pediasure for such very often situations.he drinks the fresh milk-kowloon diary otherwise during the day.
i am confused now ....is it okay to give two brands of milk?
the fresh milk during the day and pediasure when he wakes up at night?
i tried giving only water when he wakes up but tthat didnt work.
thanks so much for ur inputs
- 06-19-2007, 11:39 PM #2Banned
- Join Date
- May 2004
It is okay to give 2 different milks if you want to, but it isn't necessary. pedisure is for children who need extra calories because they are unhealthy, or have some disease. A healthy child with normal growth does not need pediasure or enfagrow. whole milk will do. It is normal for children to be picky eater around that age. They are not growing very fast and may even eat less than when they were one, all of which is completely normal. I would think that night waking up for milk is more of a habit than anything else. At that age a child can sleep through the night without eating, just as an adult does.
- 06-20-2007, 09:06 AM #3
Thankyou so much for replying Capital.Yes i thinki so too its a habit to wake up at night.Some times he doesnt too.So how do you think i should deal with it?No milk......whatelse can i give?
- By fennho in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 23Last Post: 03-18-2010, 07:57 PM
- By Chicago Girl 28 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 30Last Post: 11-30-2009, 09:50 PM
- By dueJuly in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 06-18-2008, 08:51 AM
- By mintycat in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2007, 11:31 AM
- By engee in forum EducationReplies: 9Last Post: 07-07-2006, 12:08 AM