No poo for 3 days already. HELP!
- 06-28-2007, 11:48 AM #9
Well my son Isaac (15 months old) only pooh every 3 days since new born and I've been breastfeeding at that time. Well I think is just every practice, and can you believe I even give him prune juice to drink but still does not work, he got his style but at least even though like this, his pooh is still soft so the doctor said he's ok.
- 07-14-2007, 04:04 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
My little boy often suffers with constipation and we don't know why. He can go 5 days without a poo!!he is due to see a specialist to check all ok, but the other week i came up with a natural constipation remedy that is the BEST thing i have ever done!!
for his dinner and tea i made him a home made meal of:
Steamed all the veg together, cooked the lentils and added the cheese sauce.
I PROMISE within 1 hour he was doing a nice big soft smelly one!! i can't believe how good this food together works. I now add different things but keep the basic veg in it and it is working so well.
I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONES BABIES/TODDLERS/CHILDREN WHO DO SUFFER WITH IRREGULAR BOWEL MOVEMENT!!!
WORKS A TREAT!!BELIEVE ME I KNOW I DO THE NAPPY CHANGE AFTER!!
Liz and baby lewis
- By blumenelf in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2009, 10:33 PM
- By ninahh in forum Baby TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2009, 08:26 PM
- By crystal88 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2009, 10:15 PM
- Replies: 9Last Post: 03-20-2008, 12:02 AM
- By HKfornow in forum Everything ElseReplies: 11Last Post: 06-27-2007, 03:00 PM