Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Helper ****ing Baby

joannek is offline Registered User

well, needless to say you have a helper who loves your baby very much. but i understand that it feels werid for you to see her **** your baby. i would talk to her nicely & frankly. i would say sth like, "hey, i really really appreciate you being so nice & loving to my baby, and we're soooo lucky to have hired you who treats my daughter like your own. but frankly, it makes me uncomfortable for you to **** her. you know, in our culture ****ing is an intimate thing, and i know you want to show your affection & i can appreciate that. but for my sake, can you just **** her on her hand, or sth. hm.. it really bothers me when you **** her.... and since i'm on the subject, it also makes me uncomfortable seeing her sleep in your bed. maybe you can hold her & rest on the sofa, but not in your bed. then it'd make me feel so much better... and no hard feelings." sth like that... good luck!

mintycat is offline Registered User

I felt strange the first time I saw my previous DH **** my LO but then I thought that just meant she loved my LO. I didn't tell her not to because I just couldn't find a nice way to say it without sounding mean. Actually I walked in on her giving LO a **** on the cheek (she thought I was out) and she never ****ed LO in front of me.

I have seen my new one **** my LO a few times and I don't say anything either. However, once my LO told DH that her lips hurt and my DH ****ed her on the lips. I was in the bathroom at that time and my mom told me afterwards. I haven't addressed the issue with DH yet because I am thinking how to phrase it so she won't feel hurt by it. I don't mind ****ing the cheeks, but definitely not on the lips as I don't even **** LO on the lips.

loupou is offline Baby Guru

I think the more ****es the better. Love is miraculous, you can give it and give it and still not use it up.

I was holding a friend's baby at church the other day (giving her a break) and I gave him little pecks on the top of his lovely baby head.

I can't imagine looking after and holding a baby every day and not cuddling and ****ing and singing little songs to it.

But, then, I am from a ****ing culture. I still **** my parents good night (when I visit them). I **** my friends hello and good-bye.

sky123 is offline Registered User

I think ****ing on lips is definite no-no cos I once read a story about a baby who died because her grandmother ****ed her on the lips. Grandmother had the virus that causes cold sores. I also have this virus and so never **** my baby on the lips either.

aussiegal is offline Registered User

****ing your baby is one thing, ****ing your baby and wishing her goodnight after you have already done it is another. That would be a definite no no for me. The last people our children should see at night are the parents.

ELT
    ELT is offline Registered User

****ing on the lips? no way!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12