Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

any moms using bugaboo chameleon stroller?

robyn501 is offline Registered User

I have ordered the Bugaboo Chameleon from Bumps 2 Babes and it is like $8000 HKD. I checked out that Baby Trader website from the U.K. and I also looked into having it shipped from the U.S.. Basically it is the cheapest to order it in HK directly because of all of the shipping costs. Mine should be here any day now! I also bought it because of the fact that you can attach a Maxi Cosi, Peg Perego, etc carseat to the frame to use when you are traveling around by taxi. You should also check out the Bugaboo website, since they have released new fabric choices for the Chameleon- not only the tailored fleece fabrics. I ordered the canvas instead of the fleece. Oh- you can also order the wheeled carrying bag and the umbrellas,etc from B2B also.

tortoise is offline Registered User

Robyn501
    I ordered a bugaboo from BTB at the End of May. Think the prices have gone up. I think I paid over HK$9000. When did you order yours?

robyn501 is offline Registered User

I ordered mine in April and it was $7999- I just checked. Not sure if there were price increases recently? I do know that you can get the discount from B2B if you spend over a certain amount, but the $7999 price was before any discounts.

Neha is offline Banned

HKD 5000 over a period of 2 months gets u VIP card and then u get 7.5% discount on everything except diapers and something else( I forget). If u want to order bugaboo now from B2B they will deliverat the earliest in september as Bugaboo is trasnfering its warehouse from Holland to Taiwan so teh deliveries are slow

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User

I don't think the slow delivery time from B2B has anything to do with b'boo; when we asked last summer about ordering the chameleon from B2B they said minimum six weeks delivery time; babytrader delivered it in a week. Just something to think about if you want it soonish!
    I don't it's any more expensive to order from babytrader with shipping than ordering from B2B.

tortoise is offline Registered User

Just checked and the price is HK$9499 before any discount. So yes cheaper to order from Baby Trader. I should have looked into this before I placed my order with BTB! Just hope the right colour and fabric turns up in Mid July!

wendylam is offline Registered User

I bought mine from States at USD899.We will be travelling on Cathay and United Airlines soon.Can i push my Bugaboo up to the boarding gate without checking in?Is a bit bulky though!I also bought a Quinny Zapp for travelling but not sure which one to take along.Baby will be 8months old when we travel.Any advice?

woodk6 is offline Registered User

I'm planning on taking mine to the gate and checking it. I called Cathay and they said it was ok. But i'm flying business and not sure if that's a special allowance or not. I also bought mine in the US also for $899 on the internet so there was free shipping and no tax. I also have the travel bag. I probably would bring a smaller stroller to the gate but I need to get the Bug back to HK anyway as I'm temporarily in the US.

Though I'd love to hear if anyone has had a problem checking a Bugaboo at the gate because you never know until you get there!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast