Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Helper Needed.

Buffybuff is offline Registered User
    Why don't you go to an agency? There are many DH how are looking for a new employer. They have working experience in Hong Kong. Often there employer just moved back to Europe… I got mine from a working college how moved back to England. He got here from the agency. She was working already for 4 years in Hong Kong. Many DH can’t find an new employer because the hiring from the Philippines is cheaper for an employer.
    :bighug

spockey is offline Registered User
    Buffy.... if you do know of a reputable agency, please PM me their details. Thanks.

superMaMa is offline Registered User
    Spockey,
    Why did you recommend her before? You only mention that you can't really talk to her, because of her english, and you think she is more suitable with a chinese family.
    You didn't mention anything you just said on this post before.

SuperMama
    This happened after I recommended her. Hence I put a warning out and retracted my recommendation.

tippileung is offline Registered User
    Hi there Spockey, I know there are many DH agencies in the market, but is hard to judge simply from the magazine ad or website, because they are always show the best side. Sometimes you need a little bit of luck! For me, I only know one agency that I used and recommended by my friends, will PM you. If you speak bahasa, I think indonesia DH is better for you.

witty_han is offline Registered User
    Hi Spokey,

I am an ex-domestic helper in HK and I am 23 years old. Young but yet capable of helper's responsibilities. I have already submitted my credentials in an agency in HK and will be okay if I will be hired directly from HK and it will take 4-6weeks, costs less too! I have been in TESDA accredited training center, passed all the practical exams,have good grades and positive feedbacks. I am fluent in English, hardworking, flexible and with good moral character.

If you are interested please let me know. Thank you very much.

Respectfully yours,
    Hannah

Hi Witty_Han

I have read some of your threads on asiaxpat. And although you claim to be of good moral character, the company you keep is questionable. In an entry, I recall you wrote to seek advise for a friend who was kicked out of HK (for illegally importing goods) and re-entered HK on a fake passport. Unfortunately, given that I am a believer of "you are like the company you keep", I am not willing to risk it by hiring you.

Good Luck.

witty_han is offline Registered User
    Hi Spockey,

Thanks for that comment though I am not as what my friend is. As we're raised by different family/parents. Just happened that I met this fellow seeking advice and I relay to a forum which I thought that somehow someone can give me constructive information.

I am a law abiding citizen and that character was within me whether i will be destined in USA, HK or Iraq. Why judge me in just a post on a forum?
    Last edited by witty_han; 07-13-2007 at 10:02 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast