- 07-14-2007, 01:39 AM #17
Ok, I see. By the way I had a interview with a Philippines DH last sunday, me and husband was gonna hire her, but after we discuss...we can't hire a DH at the moment because of our financial situation is not too stable.
Her employer is leaving Hk by the end of this month, she is only got 2 weeks left. If you are interesting, let me know.
- 07-14-2007, 05:47 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
Would be great if you could forward her details.
- 07-15-2007, 03:52 AM #19
Please check your PM.
- 11-08-2010, 02:07 PM #20Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Ma on shan HK
I am into changing my helper, she is from indonesia, i was pregant when we hired her with no choice we had to bear her mistake and error, breaking things, spoiling clothes, now with nails unintentionaly scratching my baby's body sometimes. and leave food gets spoils in the fridge. she is over 38+ years of age and have her own points of views of doing things. I hope if there is any help or advice i can get here?
- By elodienyc in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2009, 07:59 AM
- By apples in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2008, 08:38 PM
- By pinkpearl in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2008, 10:51 PM
- By tcns in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2007, 10:41 PM
- By snoopy in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2007, 10:02 AM