Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chime Long Safari Panyu China

Daizy is offline Registered User

Chime Long Safari Panyu China

Hi, has anyone been to the Chime long night/day safari zoo circus?

We have a two and half year old and so we were wondering if its a good place to take him to. What do you recommend we do there, is it very crowded? toddler friendly? Any feedback would be helpfull.

Thanks

Papa is offline Registered User

I have been there 3 times ..... the safari is huge so expect a lot of walking. There is a guided tour by transport which in my opinion could be skipped. All the animals can be seen in their natural habitat in enclosure. I beleive thier gem would be their white tigers (they have about 100+) and beleive me they are magnificant animals.

The also boast a circus which I would recommend. Its very exciting to see the acrobats, not so much performance by animals but the arcobatic is exhilarating.

Chime Long is the talk now so expect LOADS AND LOADS of people. If our child is 2 1/2 give it another yr before u go as I think its quite taxing on the parents.... However the call is yours.

arleneli is offline Registered User

If you are planning to go there, dont forget to bring mosquito repellent. Especially when you go to watch the circus. My daughter got 10 bites, which were really big and red.

rani is offline Administrator

Daisy!

We've been looking at the Chime Long site too. Would love to take D for the weekend. When were you planning on going?

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

nanzbier is offline Registered User

It's extremely hot. I've been there twice. I liked the guided tour. If you drive yourself,you can do a personal tour by driving your car inside for an additional fee. I forgot how much sorry! If you get there earlier its better. Bring lots of spf, bug repellant and water. You can see lots of the animals up close....tons of fun for everyone. Oh...you may want to bring some of your own food. The food really sucks there.

Daizy is offline Registered User

Hi Nanzbier, do you mean we can drive on our own for the day safari for an added fee? That sounds nice.

Rani, we are not sure yet. I am still of two minds, we went to disney the other day and it was soooooooooo hot. I can only imagin how hot its going to be there.

mother of 2 is offline Registered User

Would this be doable in one day? Or do you need to stay overnight?

nanzbier is offline Registered User

hi daizy,

they have two sections. one section is where you drive in and see the animals "in the wild" or you can take their tram in...with no a/c. the other section is like a normal zoo where you walk around and see the animals in cages. you can actually see them quite close up. i think some parts of the 2nd section you can take their tram or even take their little golf carts around for an additional price. again, i dont remember the price, but for summer, i'd pay a lot to take use the golf carts. its well worth it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast