Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

symptoms

josoo is offline Registered User

symptoms

You could be pregnant, go see your OB GYN quickly....

rani is offline Administrator
    reei, it could be implantation bleeding. how exciting. i would wait 2 weeks and take a HPT. If you start to bleed again go see your Dr.

louisouis is offline Registered User
    I felt as if I had indigestion, it was a mix between nausea and a great need to burp. As I was on my vacation I thought I had overindulged and was eating too much. I also notices a thicker waist, not flabby and fat but just thick. Good luck !

reei is offline Registered User
    the signs and symptoms are like implantation bleeding but the timing is not. i thought implantation bleeding is suppose to be 1 week before period, not two weeks. i have just signed up for jazz funky dance class every week. should i go for the classes these two weeks? i bought some nice work out clothes for these work out.. trying to feel sexy and not think so much about getting pregnant. if i stop going for classes and wait to take the pregnancy test,, i'll be so, so disappointed if not pregnant after all.. but then again, i should take the risk , right?

mayc, josoo and rani thanks for the support. i just tried the hpt and the result was negative. yeah, i know i should wait till my period is due.. but the hpt kit at home is just so tempting.. :)
    anyway, i'll continue with the jazz dance and just try to relax a bit during the warm up..
    trying so hard to occupy my mind with something else, but all i can do is surf the net for info on implantation bleeding and signs of pregnancy.. before period is due.. argh.. 2 more weeks till period due ..

i went to see doctor today. diagnosed with ovulation bleeding..
    never heard of that. so disappointed. doctor said it is not possible to conceive so soon after AF let alone have implantation..

josoo is offline Registered User

symptoms

Hang-in-there! It'll happen, but you really need to relax a little, and focus on other things to get your mind off it. I know its hard, but when we were trying for our daughter, we tried for 6-months. I don't think i've ever been as stressed.

I am starting yoga this weekend and have cut my hair. Feel more refreshed after the miscarriage. Been spending a lot of money at the spa - massages and facial, and trying to stay healthy and fresh. Next week it'll be about lingerie and sexier clothes!!

do u get fertility mucus when pregnant?

Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast