Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

symptoms

brightstar is offline Registered User
    Agree with MayC 100% - well not on the pregnancy as I haven't had one yet but on the CM until one day prir to AF.

Hi MayC

Great to hear your update, we can share the 2WW as I am starting mine tmrw! I hope the swimmers were fast enough for you! I have everything crossed for you.

Yep my doc doesn't waste a second she has done a ton of tests, most of them came back fine and no big issue had been identified which is good. It's pretty hard to do a cycle the controlled way, let me tell you, I had no idea but there are so many visits and plus all the meds and fuss - I already miss my natural way of trying MayC so enjoy it for the few more months.

I had my HCG trigger today and as hubby is out of town I am going in to get a dose of frosties tmrw.

Then I am starting on progesterone pessaries on Saturday - can't wait...

Anyway was a bit sad about the lining so thin but went for a proper dose of acupuncture this am and I can feel it building up

Baby dust to all :babydustpink

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    Hi Girls,

Have been thinking of everyone. Hope we all get lucky this month.

I'm also on my dreaded 2ww. We also did it once MayC and according to Fertility Friend it was a day before ovulation. I took the cough syrup this time which made my CM drier and not sticky, hence not sure if was the right time. I think I need to start searching for the store selling the cheap OPKs in Sheung Wan. Anyone find it yet?

More :babydustpink to all

reei is offline Registered User
    had hpt on the 2nd, it was negative. AF should be coming on the 10th and i am feeling it should. trying not to have hopes but still.
    not enjoying the jazz dance now , coz' i just try not to put in so much energy or get myself exhausted, in case i have conceived. try not to think all about this pregnancy things but everything i do.. i will think, 'maybe i shouldn't.. what if i have conceived.. '..sigh...
    been checking a lot for pregnancy symptoms,, but.. can't make myself feel better.. the waiting is just so..
    AF, AF pls don't come!

Reei

You must have tested really early if AF is still 5 days away so sending loads of baby vibes.

I usually feel the same when it comes to exercise during the 2WW, I too don't push myself too hard during that time. I just work out a little harder in the first two weeks of the cycle.

x

Hey TTC #2, I order cheap OPKs over the Internet, let me know if you want details.

reei is offline Registered User
    AF came today. two days earlier. i usually have 26-28 days cycle.
    maybe God thinks I am not ready to be a mother yet..
    :(

Hi Reei

Sorry to hear your news Sweety. But it does take a while to master the knowledge of how your body works, and when is the best time to BD, so give yourself a bit of time to work that out.

Oh yes, and even with the prefect timing and all, it can take 6-12 months anyway, so this is not a game to get impatient quickly. Easier said than done for sure!

I am sure it will happen to all of us soon :yeah2

How is everyone else doing?

Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast