Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

symptoms

nanzbier is offline Registered User
    if you guys are interested in the davids ovulation strip, i can get them easily right next door to my house...as i am in china. they are probably the best quality you can get here.i am in hong kong quite often...once a week recently. although i just want to say one thing about these strips...it seems that everytime i pee on them...at anytime it always shows 2 lines (one always very faint). i dont know if my eyes are tricking me or if i am peeing on it wrong... i've tried a few different types of brands including the ones from america. my period just came yesterday...so disappointmented.

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    MayC I'm expecting AF on Tues too. What a coincidence!

Nanzbier - So sorry. Did you try taking the cough syrup this month?
    I took it for 3 days and my CM was drier wasn't sure when I was ovulating. i found the store selling the David's strips here. Am a bit confused as the instructions are in English. There's an image with 4 sticks with different results. Any idea which is the one we need? They all have 2 lines.

I'm not too sure cuz i dont have a box in front of me. My guess is it may be the level of how close you are to ovulating? I didn't try the cough syrup. I will probably try the chinese meds....how I got pregnant the first time around. I have a question... sorry if its too much detail...but is it normal to spot for an entire week and then have a big flow for 2 days? IT's like a nine day period although it relaly is just 2 days. Do most people spot for this long? IT's difficult to predict ovulation ...day of spotting or day of big flow. Any suggestions?

brightstar is offline Registered User
    MayC and TTC#2, I really hope AF doesn't turn up for you.

I saw this documentary on Nat Geo last nigh about baby developmentm from the eggie stage to being born, what an absolutely incredible journey. I mean not that I didn't realise it but when you hear the little jellybean has at first a stomach of a size of a rice grain, and how all the organs evolve one by one into a fully operating human beingm it really is such a miracle.

Nanzbier, maybe your spotting could be a sign of a low progesterone, if it's 5 days prior to your AF then maybe it's something worth mentioning to your GYN / FS. It might fluctuate though so maybe it's just something happening this month?

AussieMum, the wait is such a pain isn't it.

babydustb to all

MayC...your husband can also take chinese meds. Sorry it didn't happen for you this month!!! I'm also turning to chinese meds.

josoo is offline Registered User

Preconception symptoms

My period is not here, I had my D&C a month ago. Anyone got any experience here? Could I be pregnant, but I feel so bloated? Sigh...

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    I got my period this morning too. *sign* Also suspected it was coming as I had PMS symptoms all week.

Josoo - How long since you did the wild BD with hubby? Got my fingers crossed for you.

ziggy is offline Registered User
    josoo, my AF came within 5 weeks after D&C. REad somewhere that it's normal for AF to be late after D&C as the body needs time for the hCG level to zerorise (or reduce to a very minimal level) before the the AF "clockwork" begins.

Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast