Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

symptoms

reei is offline Registered User
    josoo,

just test a week later, if period still not here. anyway, just tell yourself. 'i am not pregnant, i am not pregnant'.. hope it helps to avoid disappointment, in case.

i try not to think about symptoms of pregnancy, concentrate in dancing and my job instead.

good luck..

josoo is offline Registered User

preconception symptoms

Will wait another week...sigh. I can't be pregnant though is what i'm telling myself!! I need at least one period first...sigh. This waiting stinks.

brightstar is offline Registered User
    Hiya and really sorry to hear about the arrivals of AFs

Well, I will be joining the club soon too. Couldn't resist and did a test this am - of course it was a BFN, not sure what I was expecting as I never bloody get anything else but a :BFN

MayC, I am a bit like you, I don't have any obvious problem, even though the doc did so many tests, hubby is fine too, and yet it's just not happeneing so far. I have told myself that I might have lower progesterone levels as my LP is normally 13 days and not 14 (!) Let us know how it goes with hubby, good luck with it.

Anyway I feel quite positive, next month I won't be put on clomid as it made my lining really thin and I only had one big follicle which is the same as in a non-stimulated cycle.

I am also going away for a week on Friday which I am really looking forward to, not the fact that I will have to take AF with me though

Lets hope for the next a lot more successful cycle! x
    Last edited by brightstar; 09-19-2007 at 03:58 PM.

MickeyMom is offline Registered User
    Good luck to everyone waiting for the good news

and for those who got the AF, better luck next time

i got my AF last Tuesday. Frustrated that I am not pregnant, but happy at the same time because my period is now regular. I have been taking Metformin for a month now and it did not just help me lose weight (together with a very strict no carb diet), but my period is now on a 30 day cycle. So quite happy that my problem is being addressed. Hopefully, I will get lucky in the next cycles.

I try not to think about it and just enjoy the "losing weight" part which helps me feel sexier ;-)

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    Mickey + MayC - we all got our periods on the same day this month. Do you think are cycles are syncing up? You hear of women who live/work together who's cycles eventually sync up. Wonder if it can happen on a message board too..

Anamaj is offline Registered User
    I just had ET first week of September and i feel Sore boobs, tired, slight abdominal cramps after a week, i did the first home PT 7 days after but was neg. then did it again after 2 days and it was positive.

nanzbier is offline Registered User
    Congratulations Anamaj!

MickeyMom is offline Registered User
    MayC - can you go to another clinic to do the sperm test? My hubby just went to one that we were referred to by Dr. Lo, and it was over and done with in like half an hour.. and not in a loo, but a really comfortable place with lots of magazines/videos in case he needs the "inspiration" ;-)

and thanks for the baby dust! same to you!

Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast