Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

symptoms

desert_rose is offline Registered User
    :Ladies,

I just could not wait and tested on Friday and I got :BFP It was pretty early 11dpiui (not sure when I ovulated). Happy but still in disbelieve. When my doc saw the tests I did, she said that there is no need to wait for b/w result its DEFINITELY POSIVITE. She did scan and we saw our little miracle settling nicely. We saw 2 empty bags in my ovaries so there is possibility of TWINS. We will know on Friday, hopefully. Anyways it still wasn’t convincing enough for me and I had to wait for b/w to confirm it. My BETA was 130. I’m very early in; she said # is good so no need to repeat. Cannot wait till Friday to see how things are going.

Thing is I still cannot get my self to be 100% happy because of the possibility of miscarriage, I’m worried so much. I have PCOS so therr is a risk. I pray my little bean will keep strong.

We haven’t told anyone yet. Will see how I am doing. We live very far form our families so they won’t see me growing and if we can keep it secret till December will tell them @ Christmas. Little surprise.

As for symptoms i 'm very hungry for past week. Going to toilet 100 times a day. Bit tired but not alot and i feel presure on my tummy and legs. As morning sickness goes ... Nothing yet, but i think its too early.

Good luck to everyone and I’ll keep you in my prayers to get BFP.

Love babydustb:

MickeyMom is offline Registered User
    desert rose!
    what an early christmas gift for you and family! very, very happy for you! try not to worry too much and just take all the necessary precautions. Otherwise, enjoy the life that is growing inside you!
    mickeymom

reei is offline Registered User
    congratulations desert rose! enjoy your pregnancy..

mayC, mickeymom - if bbt rise above 97.7 does that mean you have ovulated, coz' everyone's bbt is different, how do u know when you have ovulated?

please advise. thanks.

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    Desert Rose, congratulations! am so happy for you. hope we'll get more BFP this month.

Unfortunately, it won't be me. AF just paid me a visit. MayC am going to make an appt with your TCM Dr next week. Hang in there.

Hi MayC , AF finally over! YAY!

I was hoping to see Dr Wong on Friday. Sheung Wan would be easier for me. Would you happen to have the # of the Sheung Wan clinic? Just called TST and they won't give it to me.

I wish I could give you a big HUG! I know its really hard to stay positive, but that's what we need to do. Hang in there sweetie. A little exercise I do is positive visualization. I visualize my little baby in my arms, and our happy family. I know it will happen one day. Hopefully sooner than later.

Take care of yourself.

Thank you! Thank you! Will call Dr Wang's clinic today. Did an OPK this morning and it was negative, but I should ovulate by the end of the week.

Really sorry about AF. I know how you're feeling. I wish it was easier. Hang in there, and we're here for you.

josoo is offline Registered User
    Gals,
    I am totally confused. Even though I have a daughter, the whole conception phase, has vanished from my mind. I had a miscarriage in August and my period has ranged from 31-32 days. My last period was Oct 21, it's now Nov 23...so I'm on my 30 day today sigh. I am so bloated, have been eating like a complete pig and just don't know what to think....help!
    Jo

MayC,

Thank you for referring Dr Wang (Helen Wong on the door). I really liked her and fingers crossed she can help me. She spent 45 mins discussing my cycle and history. She asked me to start taking my BBT and am charting it. She recommended I get a sonogram done at the clinic in Prince Edward. Will get the results this week. She also wants hubby to get a Sperm Test but I think I'll wait and see my results before I subject him to it. Have been taking the TCM 2x a day. Didn't realize what a long process it is to prepare it. Am getting used to the taste and its going down a lot easier. I got a +ve OPK on Friday and we BD. Am scheduled to see Dr Wang again this week and go over my results.
    Thanks for reading and all your support.

Josoo , how are you feeling today? hope AF has stayed away.

Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast