Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

symptoms

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    MickeyM - That's the cutest thing I've ever heard.

AF paid me a visit on Thurs. Was down all weekend, but am finally feeling better. Have made an appt with the TCM this weekend, and we'll try the herbs again. May even give acupunture a go.

Josoo, so sorry sweetie. I know how you feel. Praying for you.

MickeyMom is offline Registered User
    I think the best thing for all of us to do is just to relax and enjoy the holidays. Easier said than done I know, but what else can we do? I don't think any of us have been complacent about this process but the more we think/word hard and expect, the more we get disappointed. Believe in the power of prayer, destiny and yourself.

I am doing this now and I feel so much better. If I am blessed with the 2nd one, then I will be very happy and thankful, if not, I am still thankful for my son who continue to be my pride and joy!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Hi Ladies!

MayC - oh what a scare. glad you're feeling better. didn't realize Endo could be so painful. good luck on Wed.

I was thinking the same, relax and enjoy the holidays. But I'm now obsessed with checking my BBT and OPKs. I want to do one full cycle to see if I'm ovulating. The TCM Dr doesn't think I am. Am on CD 11 and have the EW CM. OPK was -ve this morning. I canceled my appt yesterday with the TCM and will see her again next month.

Babydust to all

hi ladies!

i need your advice. My LMP was nov 21 and i may have ovulated early (i saw the symptoms dec 1-3 and also did the BD that time), yesterday was day 25 of my cycle and i am usually on a 32 day cycle. But yesterday, i noticed light brown spotting and till today i have it, amount of spotting has not increased. Could this be implantation bleeding? I am very hopeful! Gosh, i hate to get stressed like this! forget everything i said about relaxing! hahahahaha. but i am not due till next saturday supposedly! oh well, nothing to do but wait i guess!

Hi MayC-
    keeping my fingers and legs crossed! been having the spotting (still brownish in color and amount or texture has not changed) since saturday. I have been reading about "implantation bleeding" on the net and there is really nothing much I can do except do the "waiting game"... that is wait until my period is due and maybe even a week later (if it hasn't arrived then) to test. I am sooooo excited that I am afraid it might be influencing my system. Then again, I need to be also manage my expectations because this could very well be signs of a period about to come! oh well... period is due on friday!

reei is offline Registered User
    hi MayC, Mickeymom & TTC#2,

hmm.. merry christmas and happy new year to all of you. I wish that you ladies will enjoy the Christmas & new year thoroughly regardless of whether AF pay a visit or not.
    My AF is due today.. not here yet.. and yes, I am having hopes.. but my sis will be coming to HK on Christmas day,, so I 'll have a good time.. no matter what.
    I hope you girls will have a good time.. We deserve to have a good time.

Take care!

MayC
    the fact that we are all proactively doing something to achieve our goal to get pregnant is already a feat deserving a big pat on the shoulder! so pat, pat, pat! ;-)

I wish you goodluck with the Clomid route!

I am still having the spotting but very very light now (almost like the last day of your period), and the color is very light brown. It's been 6 days and i really don't know what this is. period is due tomorrow. at times i feel the temptation to just test or maybe even call the doctor to ask/confirm but i am afraid of the disappointment. so i choose to wait.

oh well

happy christmas everyone!

What exciting news!

MickeyM - keep those legs crossed woman! I hope you get a big fat +ve tomorrow.

MayC was thinking about you yesterday. Sounds like you are in good hands. Good luck with the route you've chosen.

Reei - Hope AF stayed away.

Not much to report on my end. Have been taking my BBT religiously every morning. My temp is starting to rise so am guessing I ovulated but I didn't get a +ve OPK at all. We BDed a couple times and am now on the 2ww.

Wishing you ladies a happy christmas. Like MayC am hoping we're all pregnant next year.

Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast