Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

symptoms

winniepooh is offline Registered User
    Congrats Reei. What a beautiful X'mas present for you and your partner. As to the other ladies, better luck in 2008. I have been seeing a TCM practitioner at Baptist University. So far so good. At least , PMS is not as bad as before. Might be something good from taking all the Chinese herbs.

Babydust to all!

MickeyMom is offline Registered User
    MayC and TTC2 - thanks for the thoughts! I'm alright. A little sad because was really hoping and even hubby was crossing his fingers and legs too! We were hoping to get the best christmas present only to be faced with the AF christmas morning.

Now chillin at the beach with hubby and son and generally enjoying except when i see little babies! And then i am overcome with baby lust! ;-)

I will be seeing my doctor after the holidays, seeing as it is that my cycle is not right again. Spotted for almost 2 weeks and when AF came, it was irregularly heavy for at least 4 days. I normally have moderate-light periods and cramps were really bad. I wonder what could be wrong this time. Also, my hormones seem to be on overdrive as I developed gigantic pimples on my face. I never get them. Oh well, will know for sure when i see the doctor.

Mickeymom

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    Well am ending the year with a BANG, with a visit from AF today! Am going out tonight am definitely going to go WILD!

Happy New Year Girls!

josoo is offline Registered User

Symptoms

My period is late again. It was due 30th Dec and I am guessing its the holiday blues. Why can't my period be on time? Ever since the miscarriage it has not been steady at all, has anyone experienced this? I'm starting to feel cramps as well. I bet AF is going to pay me a visit this weekend. I'm so upset.

MayC, how are you doing? w hat day are you on? hang in there we're all rooting for you.

Josoo, hope AF has stayed away. how are you feeling?

Not much to report on my end. I should ovulate this weekend. BD time!

josoo is offline Registered User

symptoms

AF came on 8th after a visit to TCM doctor. Decided to go to my TCM doctor regularly, will be there tomorrow as well. Going to keep on trying, but hard to take it easy. We are going away for CNY so the holiday should relax me...hopefully.

Josoo, sorry to hear about AF. CNY is just round the corner. You need a holiday from this stress. Hang in there.

MayC + MickeyM - how are you?

Well I went to my Dr for my annual check-up. I shocked him when I told him we're TTC. Apparently I have PCOs. I am still ovulating and my period is regular, but my uterine lining is thin 8.5mm. He wants me to do the dye test and have hubby tested as well. We talked briefly about Metformin, but I'd like to try on my own for another 2-3months. Plus Mickey he's asked me to loose some weight too. Have also put on 10kg since my first.

MickeyM, MayC - read you did the dye test. was it painful. can you share.

MickeyMom is offline Registered User
    dye test wasn't very painful, or maybe i just have a really high tolerance for pain. but really, nothing like the contraction cramps we get at all! just a feeling of discomfort is all there is to it.

they give you a painkiller like an hour before the procedure to also help you. the process doesn't take more than half an hour. doctors/nurses are very gentle and are very attentive to the level of pain you are experiencing. the only discomfort is when they inject the catheter that will be used to get the dye in. that's it.

don't be nervous. you've had a child. we are all better in pain management after having children right? ;-)

Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast