Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 27 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

symptoms

Mai
    Mai is offline Registered User

Hi I've been following this thread for a while and have finally mustered the courage to join. My daughter is now 14 months I we TT#2 for 6 months now. We conceived her very quicky and thought the second time round would be the same. It's taking a while. I am 3 days late. I took a HPT 3 days ago and it was negative.Feel like AF is approaching but never seems to appear. I am quite regular and am hopeful yet weary at the same time. I want to take another HPT but am worried to see no second line..... Don't have HPT handy so need to go buy one.....maybe I'll wait until tomorrow.....but the suspense is quite overwhelming!!!!!

Mai

MayC thanks for the well wishes especially since your eye is blurry yet you are so positive. It means a lot!!!

Still no AF for me???

MickeyMom is offline Registered User

Hang in there Mai! we are all hoping and keeping our fingers crossed for you.

MayC - I'm good. expecting AF this week. I feel the symptoms already and it's right on time. So at least cycle is back. Hoping for a faster recovery on your eye problem

Mai

Hi MickeyMom,

Thanks will take test again tomorrow morning if AF doesn't come. I'm glad your cycle is back on track so you will know when to do the BD ;p

TTC#2 is offline Registered User

Hi Girls, sorry have been traveling got swamped with work!

MayC, was getting worried about you. sorry to hear about your eye injury. hope its healing well.

Mai, Welcome! How did the test go? We're eagerly waiting for results.

MickeyM - Thanks for sharing. Will schedule the dye test next month. Am a bit scared.

My Dr has also DX with me PCOS, my cycles are regular. Failed again last month. Decided to take a break this month from the temping. Should be ovulating this week, but my LO is sick and has been sleeping with us. :(

Kung Hei Fat Choy to all! Hope we have some Year of the Rat babies!

Hello, Hello!

How is everyone doing? It's nice to see the weather is finally getting warmer. Was too cold to BD these past couple of weeks. I'm almost at the end of another cycle. Am cramping today, and I figure AF will visit in the next day or so. We only got to BD once so chances of +ve are slim.

Has anyone read the Fertility Diet yet? Have read a few discussions online and a newsweek article
    http://www.newsweek.com/id/73354

Apparently we need 2 servings of Full Fat Milk a day. The hormones in FF Milk help improve fertility.

LO calling me. Will post more later

Last edited by rani; 02-22-2008 at 07:45 AM. Reason: link added

Hi Everyone! Where are you all? Everyone has disappeared.

MayC how are you doing? MickeyMom how's it going? Missing you all!!

Am in better spirits this month. AF finally over and its BD time. Have been taking Vitamin E capsules, which I read is the Fertility Vitamin and also B complex which helps regulate my hormones. I was getting really bad headaches from PMS.

Wish I could give you a big HUG MayC,!

Have also had a low month. I ovulated last weekend, but DH was sick and we didn't BD. I was so upset. Actually am still upset.

I heard about Brangelina &@#$%!

Have a lovely holiday.

More Babydust to all!

Page 27 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast