Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 28 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

symptoms

MickeyMom is offline Registered User
    either brangelina is Mother and father of fertility... or they have a dedicated fertility expert staying at their house and temping them all day hahahaha

winniepooh is offline Registered User
    Hi MayC,

I do know how you feel. Been through IUIs, TCM, basically the works. The emotional rollercoaster is the worst. The $$, basically we are bleeding cash. Just hang in there and hope and pray that Clomid works for you. Fingers and toes crossed!

Neha is offline Banned
    MayC,

I have been reading this thread for some time now, I understand how u must feel. I went thru this whole process for 5 years, running to different drs, doing the cycles and then waiting for the tests etc. I know how expensive it can be but more than that the emotional toll that takes on you is extreme, It also has physical toll on your body. Talking from my experience, it felt like that our lives had come to a full stop, all we did was talk about when to do it, what test more to what the dr said etc everything in our life simply stopped existing. Finally just when i was to give up we had our son and of course u forget all the pain that u have been thru, but honestly speaking i will not go thru that procedure again and put my life on hold. I also feel that my son should have a sibling but at the expense of him i dont think it is worth it. I will miss giving him a lot of things/ miss spending quality time with him/ miss being with my husband.

I salute u for being so courageous but feel( that is a personal opinion) that u might just be happy with the one child u have. My husband wanted 3 kids for ever as all his siblings have 3 kids but when when we didnt even have one, he made his peace with it and now that we have one he is even more thankful for our son .

Best of luck to all u who are trying our best wishes are alwasy with u

Neha

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    Welcome back MayC! I'm with you and am not ready to give up yet.

Went for a blood test last week to check my FSH levels. Also have to schedule the dye test this week. Will go over the results with my Dr next week.

Neha is offline Banned
    Best of luck to all of u

reei is offline Registered User
    hi girls,
    check this out. i heard from a friend, that he is very good in helping to conceive;
    Chinese Medicine Practitioner is Mr. 葉展生 and the address is G/F, 11 Matheson Road, Causeway (near Time Square) 銅鑼灣,勿地臣街,11號地下 by appointment at 2573 1630.

Another one:

Pon In Tung
    53, Chik Shun Street, Tai Wan, Shatin , NT
    Tel: 2691 1453

Good luck..

Hello! Hello!

How is everyone doing? Not much to report on our side. I got the results back from my blood test. My FSH is 11.4. Dr says its not too bad. Finally had the HSG done this week. The radiologist said my tubes don't look blocked either. Have a Dr's appt in 2 weeks, and will see what she has to say.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Big HUG!!!

Hey Doll! Its so nice to hear from you. Have just been reading some Fertility Forums on Stage4 Endo and quite a few ladies have gotten pregnant after their laparoscopy. Now that all the gunk is out, it should be easier. Don't give up hope yet.

I picked up my HSG report this week and my tubes are fine. Read that the HSG also flushes any gunk in your tubes and women have gotten pregnant shortly after. Was hoping I'll be one of them.

However DH did his SA this week and the results were poor. Apparently, he's got monster sperms (sperm morphology) . I know he's really stressed and busy at work and this good be a major factor. Anyway, he has promised to take better care of himself, cut down on caffeine, alcohol (social drinker but tends to overdo sometimes) and smoking. He said he will retest in 2-3 months.

MickeyM and others where are you?

We need some BFP soon.

Page 28 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast