Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 29 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

symptoms

winniepooh is offline Registered User
    Hello ladies!,

So sorry to hear that you have such bad endo, MayC. Fingers and toes crossed that everything will work out in the end. TTC2, just hang in there. DH has also got monster sperms. He cut down on alcohol and coffee. Started wearing boxer shorts and tried to cut down on stress at work. Easier said than done especially during exam time. I also put him on Vitamin supplements such as Vit. C, Vit B, garlic and zinc. The results were a bit better. Just a few tips for you to try. Anything is worth trying.

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    WinniePooh,

Thanks for the tips. Hubby is really trying his best to make better choices, but Diet Coke is his biggest weakness. Fingers crossed we can get through this hurdle. We see the Dr on Tues. Will keep you posted.

Have a fantastic weekend!

(can you tell I'm a hugger)

Neha is offline Banned
    MayC.Endo can also be cured if u get pregnant or it can remain there. I also have severe case of endo but after ifv i didnt take any hormones so my endo is not as active as before but i do scan every 6 months and might do a lapro if it gets worse. No cure no reason for endo and the longer it is active the lesser the chances of getting pregnant. If i were u i would do ivf immediately after the 3 months shutting down and dont waste time in trying to conceive normally because i am talking with experience that longer u wait for things to happen naturally the more damage endo can do to your ovaries . Best of luck

Neha is offline Banned
    best of luck i would still suggest u to see your doctor earlier if possible because endo can be very bad. Even with a normal FSH it does not matter. because your egg should be of a good quality to make a good embroyo and endo slowly attacks teh ovaries and the quality of the egg will deteriorate over the period of the time. fingers crossed

Hi Girls!

Went to the Dr today. Very sweet woman. All my tests look fine and I gave her my lovely BBT chart. Then I showed her the SA, and was waiting for a long lecture, but she was really sweet and reassured me that 1 test isn't an indication of DH's sperm. He could have been stressed etc. She wants to re-test him in 2 months. Also, she doesn't think I have PCOs just regular ovarian cysts. What a relief. She's given me Clomid this cycle and wants me to take it for 2 cycles and continue trying. Am a little nervous about the side-effects. MayC did you have any?

Are there any Chinese herbs to improve DH's monster sperms? There must be something out there.

MayC, I think you should continue trying actively too.

BFP where are you???

Morning! Well I've finished one round of Clomid. It wasn't as bad as I expected. Thank goodness the Dr didn't recommend injections as well. DH is trying hard to make healthier choices. He's cut down on his diet coke consumption. Its now time to BD.....:)

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a lovely and dry weekend.

We need someBFP:BFP

coolgirl is offline Registered User
    what happened to this thread. please let's re-activate it. MayC, TTC have you conceived?

Hello, Hello!

Am still here and TTC. I did 3 rounds of clomid. Didn't really care for it. It made me very moody and my hair started falling out. Haven't taken any drugs since Oct. Am due to visit the Dr this month. Will let you know how it goes.

MayC, how are you doing? Hope you have better news.

Page 29 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast