Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

symptoms

MickeyMom is offline Registered User

No period today... and it's the 11th day! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed now like Rani. My doctor promised to call me with results of my blood test tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait. Hoping to have some good news to share tomorrow

rani is offline Administrator

MayC, Relax, and stay positive. Have never heard of dandruff being a sign, but sounds good to me. If you can wait a couple more days, take the test on Sunday. If it's still negative then definitely make an appt with your Dr. A GP should be able to do the test. I'm getting excited for you.

MM - Am jumping out of my chair. Can't wait till tomorrow. :yeah2

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Rosanna is offline Registered User

I wish the best to MickeyMom and MayC. I remember when I got preganant with Aditya all HPT came negative I then got an HCG test done (blood test) which came positive. I understand the anxiety. Hope you turn out positive.

Rosanna & Aditya

AF came this morning
    12 days late to be exact. thinking of setting up an appointment with an OB in HK to help me sort out my period. been out of whack since we started TTC.

Who would you recommend I see in HK for my situation? Or do I need to see one at all? Been TTC since October last year.

Thanks to everyone who kept their support and wishes past few days! Meant a lot to me

reei is offline Registered User

would you consider taking 'pak foong yun' from eu yan sang to regulate the menstrual cycle?

turtle is offline Registered User

MayC and MickeyMom, was really crossing everything for you and am sorry that this was not your month. Don't forget there is always next month, I know it is so so hard but please stay positive.

I would recommend Dr Ghosh from my own experience, but he is very difficult to get an appointment with. Try Sally Ferguson, I have heard really good things about her.

All the best to you both, I really feel for you xxx

Quote Originally Posted by reei View Post
    would you consider taking 'pak foong yun' from eu yan sang to regulate the menstrual cycle?
    hi reei,

what is "pak foong yun" and how does it help regulate the menstrual cycle? have you tried it before? I am open to trying but need to understand how it works.

also, where is eu yan sang?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    MayC and MickeyMom, was really crossing everything for you and am sorry that this was not your month. Don't forget there is always next month, I know it is so so hard but please stay positive.
    hi turtle- thanks for your support. helps a lot.

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast