Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

symptoms

coolgirl is offline Registered User
    Gemma, dont worry and dont lose hope. Just stay positive and I am sure you will soon be a mom.

Erib32 is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies, just stumbled on this thread here and was hoping to join in for moral support! I think this whole baby process is much easier when you have people to chat with about it!

Anyway, moved to HK with the husband in November of '08, became pregnant sometime in that same month, miscarried at 9 weeks and had D & C in late Jan. :( Period came exactly 30 days later.. Since then I waited the 3 months so started trying again in May.. Period were very regular, no issues etc (has alwasy been regular for last 5 years) .. then in June my period just stopped coming.. still waiting for it.. and its Sept. Had blood work done, the whole nine yards.. Doctor said ovaries look polycystic but doesn't think its quite PCOS.. I also started training for a marathon and work got really stressful around June so I am wondering if that stopped it.? Anyway its hard to track ovulation or anything, since I dont have any idea EVER!! Just sort of frustrated since I can't figure it out.. Dont want to start on any meds yet, although that herbal remedy that someone mentioned sounded interesting?? Also, anyone heard of Vitex??

Looking forward to meeting all you ladies.. and of course best of luck to everyone. :)

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Gemma, sorry to hear ur news....:( fingers crossed for you!

A little update about myself, I am now seeing a doctor in Singapore, as I am there almost every other week, the dr ordered a procedure called Hysterosalpingograpy, (such a big word!) bascially an x-ray on my tubes to see if they are blocked, left tube was normal but the right one was not so good. Doctor didn't think it would have much impact though. He prescibed me with Clomid to take on day 2, for 5days only for my next cycle, for the IUI treatment. Then I go back on Day 12 to check on the follicles, this is the part i am quite confused. I thought I needed to be in the clinic every other day to see if the medicines are taking effect. Anyway, I think I will give the next cycle a try, and if it didn't happen, then I will definitely change to another doctor in singapore. I feel that my doctor is not that supportive, as he keeps telling me that AGE is our biggest issue,(he keeps on saying how everyone is delaying having children until they are in their mid-30's, and that people should stop pursuing career and have children first) which I know very well for a fact but that was the reason why I was there asking for his help and advice!!

DH had SA there, and now with the sperm count improved, we discovered his morphology level is way below average....what a bummer!! :(

Good luck to us all!!

I'm still trying naturally this month, and it's my Day 18 today, we BD 3 times in the last 4 days. Keep my fingers crossed that it's our lucky month this time!!

Gemma, u charting your cycle this month? Which day are u now? If you don't mind me asking, how old are both u and hubby? Any fertility issue?

:) I know we will get there!!

coolgirl is offline Registered User
    hkiegal :babydustpink

Coolgirl, thanks for your blessing!! How is this month for you?

It's day 20, the last couple of days, been having cramps on my lower left side, but isn't it too early to get PMS?

Gemma, coolgirl, MayC and TTC#2, how are you girls doing this month?

Lots of baby dust!!

Gemma is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies

Thanks for all your kind thoughts, and to you coolgirl, I try to keep my hopes up, have my good and bad days. How are you going hkiegal? How are those cramps going? Any news? :)

I'm 34, hubby does not have any issues, all my tests have come back fine, including the HSG so we have unexplained infertility. It's really frustrating. I haven't had a lap so it is possible I have endo and just don't know about it, although I don't have that much pain with my periods.

Couldn't start IUI#2 because I had leftover cysts in one of my ovaries. Apparently 5-10% of women get them after stimulation. And I just happen to fall in that category. You'd think I should go and buy a lottery ticket. :(

So I guess we'd have to try the natural way this month, which is always fun :) Today is day 11 so we had better get cracking haha! For my first stimulation, I visited my doctor on Day 2, Day 9 (to see how the follicles are coming along) and Day 14 to have the iui.

Good luck MayC. I suppose now is probably a good time to buy property anyway, before the market gets too crazy.

Thinking of all of you. xxx How is everyone else coming along?

Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast