Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 36 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

symptoms

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Alex, lots of babydust to you, keeping my fingers for you and hope to hear good news from you soon!!!!

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Hi hkigal. Sadly I took my pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. Very disappointing obviously. Especially because I thought that I had the perfect conditions - calm, relaxed, did everything right. Also, I was taking a lot of progesterone which mimicks pregnancy symptoms so I was pretty convinced it had worked. A bit of a tearful day so far (being still stuffed full of hormones doesn't help) but looking onwards and upwards. Spoke to my doctor and will do an FET before end of March.

Here we go again.....

I am so sorry to hear your news Liquorice, my heart goes to you.

But you are right, don't give up hope, we are all here to support each other!!!!

Take lots of rest now and best of luck in your next FET!!!!

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    MayC I am with you and all our friends here. Supporting each other is a great thing. I am 40 years old this year (on May) and we don't have other children. We are both healthy but...they didn't come. So this is our last chance... I understand you perfectly when we tell us about friends who are having children those days. Here I have a young friend who is pregnant, other one who had the 4-th child and so on. I am happy for them but everytime I hear or see a pregnant women the tears come to my eyes. Seeing young people try once or twice and after that "wop", just like this, being pregnant makes me feel useless at my age. I have faith and now that we are, in a certain way, together in this we will bring luck to each other. So, don't give up!When everything will be ok I buy the champaigne!

Hope we all strike the jackpot together and I will fly back to HK to celebrate with you girls!!

Lots of babydust and best of luck to us all!! :)

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Yes, good luck to all of us. I'm sure it will happen eventually, just tough with everything we have to do to get there.

Just a short update, went for another scan yesterday, blood tests all looked good, according to the doctor, left ovary has 5-7 follicles and right side has a little more, all of the them roughly the same size, (though he didn't mention how big they were), now I have cut down my Gonal F to 150IU for today and monday. ET is now scheduled on wed morning at 8am, so need to go back to clinic to collect the trigger shot and inject it on monday night at 8pm.

I asked his opinions on 3 or 5 day transfer, he said it is usually 3 days here in singapore, well, let's see now, I am getting closer and closer to see if all that I have gone through will pay off in the end!!!!

MayC & Liquorice, when will you go for you next cycle of FET?

Adrianna, has your AF come yet?

Thinking of all of you here, and hoping we all get lucky!!! :)

I meant ER wil be on wed morning, so ET would probably be 3 days after.

Page 36 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast