Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

symptoms

Adrianna is offline Registered User

You're really great dimsum mum! Not only explaining so well the procedure and the evolution but making me feel very positive. I like to think my doctor knows to handle this situation. Thank you again my dear friend.
    Wish luck to all of us!
    hkiegal don't forget to post your feelings, news etc....
    Good night to everyone and read you soon....hopely tomorrow!

Liquorice is offline Registered User

Hello MayC, Adrianna. I'm fine. Was in Singapore for four days with not much access to the internet. Took all my medication down in my hand luggage - syringes etc. Funny how they didn't bother about it or even stop me at security on the way down there, but on the way back you'd have thought I was carrying a gun the way they were reacting. I had a letter, of course, from my doctor.

I have a scan at the end of this week (12th) and then the FET probably on the 16th.

How are you feeling MayC - your body happy about taking a break? To be honest, I think mine would be. I am getting tired of endless tablets and injections.

Adrianna - I didn't have many side effects either - or not until after the ET but I think that was due to taking so much progesterone (twice a day but not many people have to take so much). I did get tired though, but then I had some time off work and loved the afternoon napping!

Dimsum mum - thanks for sharing your knowledge. It's good to know - I don't get much information off my doctor (maybe just not asking the right questions too).

hkiegal is offline Registered User

Hi all,

I didn't post yesterday as I had an urinary infection, had to rush to the emergency room as there seemed to be blood, I was so worried!! I never read anyone mentioned getting an infection during the 2ww, you could have imagined the pain and worry I was going through yesterday.

After taking the antibbiotic, I am so much better this morning, I just hope the infection would not affect anything!!

Adrianna, look forward to hearing from you after your 2nd scan, hope by then, your follicles would have all grown to the same size!

MayC, when do you expect your AF to come?

Liquorice, good luck!

Hi girls. So happy to read you all!
    You're right MayC. I think Sanatorium it is now the best one. Sometimes, I am afraid not only because they don't bother to explain more, but also because I am not used with their mimics and I always think that somethings must be worse than they are.
    Liquorice, I think we will have the ET almost in the same time. On Thursday I have the next scan and if everything goes well, I should have the ER on Sunday (14th of March) and after 2-3 days the ET. Good luck from the bottom of my heart!
    hkiegal, I am sorry for your little problem. I think now it's fine and would be better. What cause you this infection? Is happens often to the women having this procedure? I know pregnant women sometimes have the urinary infection.
    About me: today another day of Gonal and Orgalutran (although the last one they made to me in Sanatorium). I saw a little bit of reaction, a local red skin, but I read the instructions and seems normal and should disappear within 4 hours after administration. I felt very much to drink milk and I bought one box and drink a refreshing cool glass of milk. So, that's it!
    A big hug to everyone.....and let's hope for :crib

hkiegal is offline Registered User

MayC, you are right, I am on cyclogest & Progynova twice daily, Pregnyl on the day of ET, today and 2 days later.

I have never had UTI in my life, so when I saw diluted blood in my urine, I freaked out!

Now I am relieved if it is not an uncommon thing, thanks for all your support out there!

It's very useful knowing all this. I am in other fase right now but it's very good to know. I don't understand why if you are on suppositories it's such a rosk of getting UTI.
    Like hkiegal I never had UIT in my life, I didn't know, untill now, to recognize the symptoms. Thank you for writting down all the problems. One, like me, could learn and be prepared (especially that after ET I will be back to Guangzhou and waiting there 2 weeks passing). A big **** to all of you.

Thank you MayC. It is very detailed but very useful!
    I love Guangzhou too. We are there since 2006 and we just love it. But there are some serious issues, like our procedure for example, for which most people, expats, come to Hong-Kong.Plus, the language which is a very serious limit. But, the people are kind and good, you can find almost everything (almost, do you remember our discussion about MAterna?) , the only problem is.... almost everything is in Chinese and not in English too. When you stay and live there every day you feel blessed to know and love the real China (because there it is the mainland China!), to appreciate what they have and give to the world. So, that's it.... a big hug and thank you again.

Today I had my last injections before the moment of the truth: tomorrow morning test blood and another scan. I cross my finger and hope my body responded well. I didn't have particular symptoms, only that my tummy is a little bit sensitive. hkiegal how are you? everything's good now? do you feel something special?
    I've read that sometimes when the embryo inside is fixing you feel like a butterfly wings touch. It is true that most of the time this usually is felt by women at the second pregnancy.
    MayC, thank you again for you previous explanations and have a good day! At the end of this month you will start the IVF, isn't right?

Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast