Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

symptoms

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Yes, you're right MayC half way. But for me it's important and to pass these 2 moments (ER and ET). So, from 24th of MArch will come important days for both of us! Wish us a good good luck!
    It's not about fetal movement, it's something like a little cramp when the embryo is catching on the uterus . Sometimes, in Italy or Spain, the doctors say to pay attention if you feel this little, almost imperceptible, cramp.

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    I am not sure if I can feel this cramp, but I feel bloated all the time, my UTI condition has improved since taking the antibiotics, and I have been advised to drink cranberry juice, so Adrianna, you might like to keep a carton at home and have a glass everyday to prevent UTI.

I will go back for my blood test next sat, 20th, exactly 2 weeks since ET, these 2ww is going so slow!!!

hkiegal take care, the cranberry usually bring constipation. they are used when you go very often to bathroom. Wash your intimate body parts with special soap clinically tested. In the future,for prevention, you could periodically wash you internally with infusion (boil 2 minutes) of Calendula Officinalis (known as Pot Marigold or Scotch Marigolda) a very good bactericide, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.

The infusion: when the water is boiling turn off the flame, put 1 teaspoon of plant, cover and let stay for 2 minutes. after, filter the tea, wait to get cooler (a little bit), put in the special device used for internal wash and do it.

Doctor said cranberry juice acts as like a natural antibiotic to the urinary system, it can be very helpful in preventing and treating a urinary tract infection. It works by preventing bacteria from sticking to the walls of the bladder where it can multiply and cause infection. Not all juices do this....but cranberry juice and blueberry juice are two that do.

Just thought I would share this with you girls! :)

I was just saying that cranberry could bring constipation. So, in that case, being a collateral effect of a very good natural medicine, we can eat something to balance the situation. A very good natural antibiotic is that plant I told you about, which grow everywhere in Europe and not only.The problem is even the herbs and others could have more effects and sometimes the doctors don't say or don't know about it. How many persons for example know that parsley, a very good natural remedium for circulation could provoke abortion if you are pregnant?(of course, depends on the quantity of it). So, you did good sharing with us because is a very important information, useful to everyone. By the way, you do yourself the juice or buy it?
    Another question: there's 8 days of injections by now. Tomorrow I'll do the blood test and the scan. Now I feel very painful ovaries. Did you feel the same?

I am just buying the cranberry juice from the supermarket. I don't recall having painful ovaries while on the injectibles, now, i occassionally feel some cramps in my lower abdomen. The most uncomfortable feeling for me is the bloating.:(

One more thing just came to mind, my breasts have been a little sore and have gone from the usual 34B to now a full 36C, since I have been starting the injectibles, do anyone have the same experience too?

Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast