Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 43 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

symptoms

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    I usually have some pain when the ovulation come. So, now, I have the same symptoms. I hope everything's good. I really hope not to have some ovulation problem or spontaneous... Oh God, I really hope everything's gonna be ok. I don't have my breasts sour or growing (unfortunately...)

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Adrianna, don't worry or stress yourself too much! I understand your concern and I am sure your blood test and scan will be al'right tomorrow!!

Remember we are all here to support each other and we all look forward to hearing your good news! :)

dimsum mum is offline Registered User
    Hello Ladies
    Adrianna - about the cramping and pain around your ovaries - that is completely normal for women who are undergoing IVF. Your ovaries are used to housing one or at the very most two follicles every cycle, and look what's happening now! You have multiple follicles growing in each ovary! No wonder you feel twinges and cramping!

I'll go back and read the other posts and post back in a minute. xo

Hi Hkiegal - with my first IVF I did have the fuller breasts. They very quickly went back to their regular 34b but the bloating took a while longer to get back.
    you can also get cranberry tablets. they are pretty effective too. but the juice is tasty!
    Two weeks is such a long time....10 days to go.... we're here to help you pass the time.

Thank you girls. I've already done my blood test (7,30 in the morning) and later I have the appointment. I'll let you know more in the afternoon. A big **** and a very good day!

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Hi dimsum mum, when did you do your IVF and were you successful on your first attempt? How many embryos did you put back? How old were you when you did IVF?.........sorry to have so many questions, but if you don't mind sharing with us, it would definitely give us positive attitude that it will also work for us too!

Thanks in advance!

Hi! I had my appointment and I am a little sad. My doctor said I have 3 follicles on the right and 5 on the left, though still small sizes. On the other hand my result of blood test are not very satisfactory, the hormons are still low level. So we continue two more days with the injections and see the doctor on Saturday (Saturday morning I should do another blood test). In this case maybe on 15-16th od March will be the ER. I don't know, I felt so disappointed of my body and of other thing. First, the doctor didn't say or explain very much. After, the receptionist tried to fix the appointment on Saturday 13 o'clock and I insisted telling her that in case I should taxe other medication it will be too late. She continued to say that in the morning I must have the blood test but I answered to her that this morning I've had my blood test at 7,30 and at 11 o'clock the results were ready. So, after all, we fixed an appointment earlier. I don't understant how are they thinking. We make an effort, not only phisycal but also in terms of costs. So when you have an IVF to do, must be everything fixed, you must prevent some situations. You cannot change the hours because the doctor has many patients when you have some procedures requiring a continuity and stable schedule. Anyway, is not a very good day....sorry girls

children mentioned

HKiegal - I did my first ivf attempt in 2001. It was successful. That was after 18 months of clomid and an unsuccessful IUI.

My second, third and fourth IVF's were not successful. My last IVF was successful as well. I was hospitalised with OHSS on that IVF.

I was 31 and 33 when I did my IVF's. THere was no geobaby back then, and so i was on a message board with other ladies undergoing ART treatment and we still have google groups and I read the RESOLVE and INCIID boards, which is how i keep current on what is happening in the IVF world.

Adrianna, I am glad your clinic is taking E2 levels. I can see why you are disappointed, you have so much invested in this cycle, but the very good news is, it is still early days, the follicles are still small, there is no one dominant follicle, and so there is plenty of time to adjust hormone levels. They are going to keep a careful eye on your hormone levels from now on.
    You are right, IVF is a huge financial and time commitment. And it does get very emotional, and it certainly doesn't help when your body is being pumped full of hormones either. Please don't apologise for having a bad day, we've been there. And venting helps. I am glad the appointment was set for earlier in the day after all that stress.

Keep on keeping on, ladies.

Page 43 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast