Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 44 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

symptoms

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Adrianna, I'm sorry that you are upset about your results, don't worry too much now, having 8 follicles all together is not bad, don't concentrate too much on the numbers. I am sure the doctor knows what is best for your body and she adjust the meds accordingly.

I know it is difficult not to compare with others, when i had my scan, both 1st and 2nd, I never knew the size of my follicles, if my lining was good, how my blood test read, I actually forgot to ask all these q's, and hence, I feel less worried about how I compared to the others and I just concentrated on keeping myself busy and think positive. My hubby was away for a whole week while i was on the injectibles, and he only came back the night I had the ER, so I discharged at the hospital and went home by myself while still feeling a little dizzy!

Anyway, cheer up and not to think too much now, we will all keep our fingers crossed for you, stay positive and let's hope your blood test on sat will be good!

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Dimsum mum thank you again! You're right but when you don't know many things should be the doctor responsability to explain. She gave me the same Gonal 450 F 450 IU and the other injection. So, we just continue, she didn't adjust or change my medication. I just don't know, I really hope not to loose the moment.
    Thank you hkiegal! How you manage to have ER without your husband? They said to me that on ER day must be someone with me to sign the papers for the intervention (because of general anaesthesia). Plus, he must give fresh sperm on the same day.

We were using frozen sperm sample from my husband, he couldn't make it back on time to give a fresh sample, maybe that also compromised the quality of it too. When we did IUI back in Oct last yr, my hubby's morphology on the day of the IUI was only 1%. This time round, doctor said his sperm was also not great, after ICSI, i think the morphology was 4%.

Dimsum mum, I think you are really brave!!

I hope we will all get there in the end, have faith in ourselves and stay positive!

iolana is offline Registered User
    Children mentioned

Just wanted to wish you all luck with your cycles and to say that I'm glad to see such an active IVF thread. It's nice to be able to vent in your own time zone. I hope you will draw some inspiration (especially for those of you that are told that you are "old") from the fact that I had my two IVF babies when I was 40 and 43. I have had one successful fresh cycle, one successful FET and a failed fresh cycle and a failed frozen cycle.

By the way, in case any of you are wondering, the "Children Mentioned" heading on my post and Dimsum Mum's is a practice from other boards. On some boards, some of the IVF vetrans no longer want to hear success stories as it is too painful for them, so we put a warning on the post so they can skip those posts. (On those boards, you will also see "success" and "miscarriage" warnings.)

Dimsum Mum - Hi. I remember you from the IVF Connections board! Just to let you know that I gave birth to a baby boy (from a FET) last month.

Hi iolana, welcome on our thread. We just need these stories like yours and thank you sharing your experience with us. I will continue to share mine, which is completely new for me. So, sometimes maybe seems stupid to ask some questions or to feel in same particular way , but it's very helpful having you here with your day by day lives, stories and experiences. Thank you.

MayC it will be ok! You'll see, I just feel it. I don't know to explain this but from what you write every day I have this feeling that it will be just as you want!
    Liquorice and hkiegal a big hug. I bought yesterday cranberry and blueberry mixt juice. So, I drink a glass every day.
    Good luck to all of us girls!

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone. Adrianna - you're going to see the doctor tomorrow morning? I hope it goes well. You know that they delayed my ER as well because things weren't developing fast enough - quite slow indeed. I was on Gonal 300 for most of the time but 450 for almost another week longer than anticipated. Now, for my FET, my body isn't responding as predicted either. I was going to have it on the 16th but my uterus lining isn't thick enough so now I have to stay on the medication for another four days. Hopefully it will make it better and I will then have the FET on the 19th. I think it just varies for different people but with the ER it all worked out in the end and I had good eggs retrieved so try not to worry.

Page 44 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast