Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

symptoms

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    hkiegal - how are you going? Hope you are well. I know how frustrating the 2ww is.

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Liquorice, in that case I think we will do ET almost in the same time. If my ER is delayed (at the beginning doctor said on 14th of March, now will see the new date tomorrow), ET should be almost like yours.Good luck!

MayC, I think the delay will be with drug-controlled cycle only, not if you are doing a natural cycle. I imagine that with the natural cycle then they will do the ET after ovulation but because ovulation is not under the doctor's control then they will have to do it when your body decides. With me, I am taking drugs - hormone replacement therapy - to simulate a cycle but the doctor can decide when I "ovulate" (although no eggs are being produced so no real ovulation). Because my uterus lining is too thin then he is keeping me on the drugs until he decides the time is right. You won't have the same problems on the natural cycle because it is your body doing everything, not artificial drugs, so your body will prepare itself properly.

My doctor was also saying that being in the right frame of mind is important, so I second you when you say - chin up! It will all work out for us, just sometimes takes a little longer than we would like!

Site Down - Sat 13th March

Geobaby.Com and the rest of our sites will be down for hardware maintenance on the 13th of March.

We expect to be down from 8:00AM to 4PM.

So, after we'll read each other.**** you girls!

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Hi MayC and Liquorice, did you do a HPT before the blood test? On which day did you do it?...........My 1st week is finally over, another week to go, but I am so tempted to test before next sat!!

I thought I felt a little contraction this morning, or it could have been my imagination............ this 2ww is torturing!! :(

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Adrianna, good luck tomorrow! :)

Hkiegal - I never had a blood test, they told me to do a HPT only. I was meant to do it on the Friday morning but I bought two and did one on Thursday morning as well. The reason I was supposed to wait until Friday, as I understand, is that the supporting injections they gave can induce a false positive so they wanted to make sure that it was all out of my system before the test. I took the test on Thursday because if it was negative I just wanted to get it over with. And it was....sigh. Are you having injections during the 2 ww?

Hi girls. I had today my blood test and ultrasound. It seems ok, I have 3-4 follicles on the right and 5 (smaller size) on the left. So, they scheduled me for ER on Monday. This evening, at 11 p.m. I'll go to the HKSH to have the final injection (I don't know how to call it). Tomorrow I start the antibiotics for 3 days and...that's it. After, they will let me know when will be the ET.
    One question: for embryo transfer what kind of anaesthesia did you have?

Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast