Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

symptoms

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Nice to hear that your body is responding well to the meds and everything is now on schedule!!

Are you doing your ER on Monday morning? Good luck!

I don't know what kind of anesthesia I had, but I remember I had terrible cramping afterwards, not sure if that was related though.

All the best Adrianna! :)

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Adrianna, my anesthesia was a semi-one, a twilight anesthetic, it is based on morphine. Very easy. To be honest, I quite liked it! I woke up towards the end and can remember a little discomfort but no pain. I'm sure you're ER will be fine on Monday. It was all quite calm for me. Wishing you all the best!!

dimsum mum is offline Registered User
    hi hkiegal...i know ladies who start hpt'ing (or as iolana and many ladies on boards refer to it as peeing on a stick POAS) about 11 days after a 3dt.
    Adrianna, like liquorice, I LOVED anaesthesia. I was all the way under and it was lovely. Woke up and I was a babbling fool and said all sorts of embarrassing things, though!
    Congratulations on your follicle count, eight is a good solid number, and pretty much what they aim for.
    iolana - wow....thank you for sharing your wonderful, wonderful news. i have often wondered about you.

Hi Adrianna - just a clarification - anesthesia is use for the ER. No anesthesia for the ET but there is no need... it is compared to having a smear test. The only discomfort I felt with the ET was having to keep a full bladder for a long time.

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Hi girls! Yes, Liquorice, I know. I was checking with you on this because they told me about general anaesthesia for ER. I'll have ER on Monday (tomorrow) and I was quite concern knowing that general anaesthesia is avoided sometimes for possible collateral damages (could provoke headaches etc.).
    About ET, they seems to prefer local anaesthesia but I think I understood wrong 'cause everywhere I read on internet on ET it is not about any kind of anaesthesia at all. I really hope it won't be necessary...
    Liquorice, when do you have the ET?
    Wish you good luck girls and a BIG HUG to all of you!

dimsum mum is offline Registered User
    Thinking about you today Adrianna!

I didn't have any anaesthesia for ET.

Liquorice, how are you feeling?

May, you gearing up?

xo

Hi MayC - the hpt I was talking about was the one I took after my first IVF round. Haven't got to that stage yet on this round and - guess what! -I may not. So frustrating.

I went to have my scan this morning and my uterus lining isn't thick enough. It hasn't thickened at all since the last scan on Friday. This is after I have continued taking drugs for an extra 3 days (and increased the dosage). I will now continue for another 3 days, have a scan on Wednesday, but if it doesn't look good then my doctor wants me to give up this cycle then try next time on a natural cycle. FYI, he said this is less of a problem on a natural cycle - if it happens then they will give you drugs to thicken it but I am already taking all the drugs so not much they can do.

This is what is so stressful about this process, months and months can go by if something doesn't work out as you anticipate. My cycle is very irregular. Last time the doctor had to put me on the pill in order to regulate it. I reckon it will be another couple of months until a proper natural cycle can happen. And of course, not to mention the cost of spending lots of money on consultations and drugs and then not even getting a chance to try.

So we will see what happens. I will know on Wednesday whether I can try for an FET this time or not.

You start your cycle in a week or so don't you MayC?

Adrianna - ER today right? Did it go okay?

Dimsum mum - thanks for your thoughts.

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    MayC and Liquorice, good luck to both of you!

I am still waiting and waiting........hahaha.....another 4 more days, will try a HPT on friday morning.

Adrianna, hope everything is well with you, we are waiting to hear from your good news! :)

Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast