Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

symptoms

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Hi girls! Sorry for yesterday but I has some technical problem and I hadn't access to the blog.I wasn't able to communicate with you, so frustrating! I kept trying but no way to do it tight.
    So, I had my ER yesterday, they retrieved 11 eggs, 9 mature and 2 small size, imature (they keep them on observation). Just now, when I'm writting to you they called me to say that on those 9 remained today 8 plus the 2 ones still imature size. So, that's it. Like you said, the general anaesthesia did go well, when they woke me up I was laughing (dreamt a beautiful movie).
    MayC I have the inverted uterus too, so I think ET could be uncomfortable for me too.
    They gave me Endometrin (progesterone vaginal tablets 100 mg) two times a day for 15 days. This evening I will finish the antibiotic.
    That's it, I hope not to loose many eggs when after fertilization the cells will start to divide themselves.
    A big hug, waiting to read you!

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Congrats Adrianna, hope ET will go smoothly for you too!! Are you also doing a 3dt? Good luck and all the best!

Thank you MayC, hkiegal! Let's hope it will be good in the end! I am such afraid!
    Good luck to you both, good luck Liquorice!
    hkiegal, I think the doctor prefer to do a 3dt. When I asked her the first time she let me understand that this is her option. I don't know if in other situation they will change. I wait their call let you know.
    One question for you girls: after beginning the Progesteron (Endometrin) did you feel sick like in low blood pressure, syntomps of vomiting? Today I don't feel good at all.

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Hi Adrianna, I didn't feel sick at all but quite tired. I had an allergic reaction to something though. It started about four days after taking the progesterone. Really itchy itchy skin - terribly bad that kept me awake at night. No rash until I scratched it and then a rash would appear. I spoke to the doctor twice about it but he didn't think it had anything to do with the progesterone. Nothing else changed though (food, washing powder etc.) so I still think it was something to do with the medication. Anyway, I suffered for a couple of days but then gave in and took an anti-hystemine prescribed by my GP (and approved by my fertility doctor).

Liquorice did you take Endometrin too? Or someone of you girls took this? I ask to check if is the same, maybe sometimes the concentration in some medicine is different or something else. I have my breasts big and sorrow, I have this sensation to vomit, I don't know. I wait and see, if nothing change, maybe on the ET occasion I will tell the doctor. I feel the tyroid big too.
    MayC you start the countdown isn't it? Cross the fingers for you.
    The same for you too Liqorice!
    hkiegal just wait to read about your pregnancy!

Thank you MayC!

dimsum mum is offline Registered User
    Fantastic news Adrianna! Eight fertilized is fantastic. You're doing a great job. I always felt crummy after ET and tried to take it easy. Very "full" and crampy. May describes it well...so many hormones in your poor body in such a short time!

I took progesterone suppositories following ER to beta blood test.

Liquorice, I know other ladies who have gotten a rash from progesterone. That has got to be so uncomfortable.

xo

Thank you dimsum mum! Let's hope for the best as I hope for all of us! Maybe when will have this so desired gift we'll be able to meet each other and celebrate, forgeting all our problems, tears and depressions! A big hug to all of you girls!
    hkiegal, you are the first, a few more days and we'll know.

Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast