Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 48 of 87 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

symptoms

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Adrianna, I took Crinone not Endometrin. It is a gel that you insert twice a day.

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Being the first to know the result in a few days, I hope I won't disappoint you girls ........hehehe:)

Wish me luck!!

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Hi girls! hkiegal GOOD LUCK! MayC I pray to be fine for all of us!
    Liquorice, thank you. They gave me this Endometrin, vaginal tablets. Today, I feel better, still feel swollen, but yesterday was a nightmare. Even the heart felt all that gas.
    This morning I went to the IVF Center and check my file. I didn't have patience to wait for their phone call and I thought I would understand better. So today I have 6, 1 small size and 5 normal one. 3 divided in 2 cells, 1 in 3 cells, 1 in 5 cells and 1 in 4 cells. The others not yet.

Went for my scan today and - good news - all good to go for the FET. They will do it on Saturday.

Good luck to all of us!!

Adrianna - when is your ET?

My ET is tomorrow, they chose day 3 even if I am not quite sure the day 5 transfer was an alternative. It seems that they wanted 3dt from the beginning (maybe as an italian emryologist said, because a blastocyst means more that the lab spend more money and time and don't want to).

Adrianna, they chose day 3 for me too, I wasn't even aware of a 5 day transfer until I started reading other people's posts. Exciting though - tomorrow! The best of luck. I hope it all goes smoothly for you. Are they giving you the option of acupuncture? I did it last time but I might not do it this time.

Does anyone have any opinions on whether acupuncture is important? Doesn't seem to be that beneficial as when I did it the IVF didn't succeed.... but I'd be interested to hear your opinions...

Dear Liquorice, I've done acupuncture for long time, in Guangzhou, with a Chinese lady doctor, very good and very well-prepaired. I didn't tell to other people what for, I usually said for the general health. I say this to you: I've done for having a better fertility. I was feeling very well and energized but...didn't help. Maybe because in may case it is an anatomic problem: I have the fallopian tubes a bit longer than necessary and our "boys and girls" (sperm and ovules) maybe didn't have the chance to meet each other (until now, in the lab). I will se if this was a problem.
    In the last months f the treatment I felt uncomfortable because I have a sensitive skin and was very painful. So, if you are comfortbale could e a help but in my case didn't work.
    Although I heard some cases in which worked for pregnant women (helped moving the child and get ready for birth).

Page 48 of 87 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast