Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 49 of 87 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

symptoms

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Sorry gor my writing errors. I try to be fast and I do a lot of mistakes.

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Embies grow, grow, grow!! Wishing all the best for you Adrianna!

Wonderful news Liquorice, good luck on Saturday!

Good luck hkiegal! We wait your news!

dimsum mum is offline Registered User
    Good luck tomorrow Adrianna...

Hkiegal...we're thinking of you!

Liquorice, you're transferring very soon. My thoughts on acupuncture are that it is not a deal breaker. I think if it is going to work, it is going to work. I am not so much a believer in positive thinking, eating pineapple, etc. Early on in my infertility days I would feel really guilty at the end of each month when AF would show..."I should have kept my legs raised longer after Dh and i did the deed....", and then I just let it go. I have done acupuncture and had a successful cycle and have had unsuccessful cycles. I have had not had acupunture and had a successful cycle. So, I am of mixed minds. Overall, I would say I am in favour of a long term acupunture treatment for the entire body. Does that make sense?? ANyway, I am rambling...

May...getting close for you too...so so exciting.

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Thanks Dimsum mum. You do make sense. I have had acupuncture for other things before and liked it but having it with the ET last time was really uncomfortable. I know it sounds daft but it is because the most difficult thing for me with the ET was holding a full bladder for so long and if you have acupuncture it makes it so much longer!

hi girls.
    I had my ET today at noon. They put inside 3 embrios (one 8 cells and other two 6 cells) and froze 2 embrios (5 and 7 ells). At the end remained only 5. The things went smoothly, I drank 600 ml water without exaggerate and the doctor made it fast. Now, back in the hotel, I say a little spot of blood and I'm concern about it. Did you have something like this too? Next Monday I will have the blood test for progesterone level and after another week that one for pregnancy. But, my question is: this blood spot could be connected to the embryo's loose?

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Adrianna, relax and rest now! I wouldn't worry if I were you, remember I had the UTI 2 days after my ET, well, i think I saw 2 clots of blood when I peed, and I was really worried that was actually my embies in the toilet. But I have learnt to accept that if they were, I still have one left!! Talk about being optimistic, hahaha!

I hope I can post good news here tomorrow morning!!

Take lots of rest now and good luck to us all!

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Adrianna - see this link Patient Instructions

"Following transfer, some patients may pass a small amount of bloody fluid or air from the vagina. Please do not worry about this, it does not mean that you are expelling the embryo(s)."

Page 49 of 87 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast