Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

symptoms

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    My blood test is at 8:30am tomorrow, so by noon, I should get a call from the doctor. Hope my beta doubles by tomorrow!

Have a nice day girls!

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Good luck hkiegal. Everything crossed for you!!

Liquorice, after you were tested negative on your HPT, how many days later did your period come?

I seemed to see a little brownish discharge, a little worried that maybe it is my period coming. :(

Hkiegal - Quickly afterwards. I took one HPT on Thursday, one on Friday - which was 2 weeks after the ET - and then my period started late Saturday night.

How soon will they call you on your blood test results?

coolgirl is offline Registered User
    Hkiegal, in my first preg which ended up very early my beta was 25 and doctor was not sure so i had to repeat after 2 days and it did not increase so we declared it was not a sucessfull pregnancy but it took me a week for my period to come. So dont confuse yourself. Stay positive.
    This time as well I had to redo beta but it tripled and was good news. Wish u luck.

Gemma is offline Registered User
    Congrats coolgirl - that's really wonderful news!!!

Ladies, been following this thread. Thinking about you all, crossing my fingers for you today hkiegal!!

My beta came back, and it didn't increase much, so doctor advised to stop all medication and just let the period come. He said it is not a good start so he would rather I start a new cycle once my period is back on track.

Unfortunately I failed this cycle, I just hope it will be my turn next time!

Good luck to the rest of you, and I am not giving up!!

I'm very sorry hkiegal. That is disappointing news; and so much worse because it seemed positive for a while. You are right not to give up though. You know, after I failed my first fresh IVF, my doctor said to me when he was looking at the pictures of my embryos we would select for the FET, that it is already written in to the chromosomes of those eggs whether they will succeed or not, even before they go in. This made me feel a lot better about the fact that it failed. It made me feel that it simply was not meant to be that time. And also, that you just have to keep trying until it is the right embryo. Just like with natural conception, women don't conceive at every try. We have to keep trying. I think we assume that IVF is so much more likely to succeed because half of the work is already done, but it isn't the case. We also have to wait until it is the right embryo. The other one's aren't intended to work.

Anyway, keep smiling and stay positive. It will happen. What are your plans next or just taking a break and seeing how you feel? Take care.

Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast