Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

symptoms

Gemma is offline Registered User
    You're welcome Adrianna. With me, I was obsessing cycle after cycle about possible symptoms, numbers and levels etc. It was the one cycle that I didn't think about it much (had something else to pre-occupy myself with), and even booked and paid for a ticket to NYC as I was convinced it wasn't going to work, when it happened.

I know it's really hard not to think about it too much ... have faith sweetie. I am sure it will happen for you!!!!!!!

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Thank you MayC. I wish you all the luck, I am so glad you start! So, from this Thursday you will be more involved and we will have an important mission to sustain you! I am very glad and you must think positive as you do always for the rest of us. It's difficult but, maybe, it is the most important thing we can do. Even if sometimes it's so complicated!!! Here in China I don't work and I have more free time and I just cannot stop thinking: sometimes positive, visualing the baby or babies, sometimes negative being convinced I don't have anything inside my womb. I have this gesture to touch my tummy trying to transmit my love to those embryios. But if there is nothing inside? How ridiculous could be?
    Good luck my dear!

augustbump is offline Registered User
    hi everyone

yes.. my beta is on this friday.. i am not too optimistic this time round. Like you.. i will try to keep busy, try not to think too much and resign to faith but its not so easy..each time there is tweak or an ache or if i feel nausea- i thot ... well.. maybe it will happen but then feelings of doubt will sink in once again when all these symptoms fade away.

I am also with Dr Ho. We should really share his treatment technique.. i am curious to know if his protocol is same across the board with his patients.

Now the big debate within me if I should try a HPT test at home before going to the clinic to do the HCG count.

arrgh... i should be more positive thinking- shouldnt I?

I use the Sanatorium too but my doctor is Dr. Tang Oi Shan. I arrived to her because some italian friend reccomended and I feel very comfortable not only because is a very good professionist member of the Hong-Kong Hospital and Sanatorium staff but also because is a woman. I think from the very beginning she wasn't very much agree to my idea of blastocyst transfer, and I was angry at the time (the girls of the forum know this) but at the end remained only 5 good embryos so...she was right. It would have been a risk to remain with empty hands...or womb...on the 5-th day.
    So...

i have 6 blasts.. i put in 3 during my ET and froze the other 3. Dr Ho basically gave me a dose of Gonal F starting at 300 for the first 2 shots and then reducing to 225 for the rest of the vacs. Then trigger shot of ovidrel before ER. Now I am on cyclogest twice a day.

i think i may take your advice for not using the HPT. In the past - I had used them before and it was the most nerve wrecking time of my life.

another day to fill my brain with positive vibes. I am trying to stay busy. Hopefully that will keep my brain from over thinking this situation.

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    MayC, I am sorry that you are feeling down. Try not to be. Many people take several attempts before it works. Be optimistic! And you know, the FET isn't anything like the IVF, or I don't think so at least. It is much easier and calmer, so the emotional aspect of it isn't so bad either.

Tell me though, why are you so worried about multiple births? Triplets obviously pose a health risk, but you don't fancy twins? I have to admit that I would love twins...

Keep smiling anyway!

Augustbump - you are taking your test soon? Good luck!!

Hi girls. I've started with Gonal 300 for the first 5 days and after the doctor raised to Gonal 450 for the rest. I had 11 eggs, 8 to fertilize and remained 5 embryos. Now I take 2 times a day Endometrin 'till Monday when I'll have the beta test. Endometrin is progesterone (vaginal tablets) but I see your doctor gave you cyclogest. It's better?
    On the other hand this morning I woke up with strong tummy pain, the same having when period come. I washed with warm water, put the Endometrin and feel better but I am worry, I don't know what happens inside my body.... Sorry girls to tell you all my fear, I know you have your own too...A big hug to you.

adrianna - i think it does not matter which brand of progesterone you are using as long as the dosage and content are what is required by your body to sustain the uterus lining. I think each doc has preferences for medication. Dr Ho just happens to use cyclogest but that is just my humble opinion. I try to do things during the day to distract my mind.. of course it does not work all the time! the feeling of pain the tummy is common..i get aches and what not all the time and it does feel like as if the period is coming .. sometimes its overwhelming.

mayc - i agree with liquorice that fet is less daunting. In my fet experience previously, Dr Ho put me on a natural cycle - i had zilch medication apart from cyclogest. However, the 2 weeks wait was still a challenge to me. I wish someone can us when our time will come!

well.. half a day is gone.. i still have 12 more hours to kill.

Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast