Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

symptoms

dimsum mum is offline Registered User

Hi ladies
    all those names sound familiar, but i was also on something called cetrotide, instead of gonal F for one of my cycles. does that sound familiar?

it is hard when you're trying not to analyse every twinge in your body...we're so attuned to what is going on right now, normally i wouldn't even notice if i had a passing tummy cramp, but during the 2ww, it means "EVERYTHING"...so tough.

May, I can remember having your feelings after I had a failed cycle. Hang in there lovey. I can understand the depression walking into it..The failed cycle doesn't mean anything. Your failed cycle will not affect THIS cycle. It is an old statistic. Unlike a previous successful pregnancy, which does affect an upcoming cycle, a negative IVF does not affect the outcome of following cycles.

August, you're a strong person. For my first IVF i didn't use a HPT...all the other times I did. Hope these next 24 hours pass quickly and before you know it you will get your answer from the lab. And when you can, you'll post it here.

Liquorice is offline Registered User

Dimsum mum, I used cetrotide as well as the gonal F. Gonal F stimulates the ovaries while cetrotide prevents you ovulating. I took just Gonal F for a week or so and then Gonal F as well as cetrotide for a week or so. When you took just cetrotide was that for a natural cycle FET? If so then you wouldn't need ovarian stimulation, just to not ovulate until the time the doctor wanted you to....I'm guessing...

Adrianna is offline Registered User

If it is useful to you: I had for 5 days Gonal F 300, after they increase to Gonal F 450ml for the rest of 5 days + Orgalutran for preventing the spontaneous ovulation.
    MayC good luck tomorrow and a very good ans successful cycle!
    Augustbump all the best! Let's hope and pray for wonderful news! don't forget to post when you know, okay?
    Liquorice, everything okay?
    A big hug.

augustbump is offline Registered User

i will let you all know when i test on friday. thanks for all the support girls.

and thank god for tv.. i am able to kill 3 hours tonight watching American Idol and Glee

Has anybody else noticed differences in how they felt physically during the 2ww for fresh ET and the 2ww for FET? With my first IVF I had lots of "symptoms" - tiredness, stomach cramping, needing to pee all the time, sore breasts. All of which match pregnancy symptoms of course. After my test proved negative, I thought that this must have been because of the progesterone I was taking (2x per day) as I had read that progesterone mimics pregnancy symptoms. Anyway, this time around I have nothing at all. Absolutely nothing. Feel no difference whatsoever, not even bloating. I am still taking progesterone but just once a day, and taking lots of estrogen still. Has anyone else felt absolutely no difference? Do you think it could still be working if you feel absolutely nothing?

Adrianna is offline Registered User

Hi Liquorice. I don't have this experience but I heard and read that all the so called pregnancy symptomps in the IVF cycle are caused by progesterone and all the medication. So, if the patient doesn't feel anything at all, it is because the medication level not cause damages to the body. On these premises, I think everything's still working good my friend.Good luck!

augustbump is offline Registered User

hi liquorice..
    i can only share with you my own experience which can be very different from you and also for other women when they undergo IVF treatment. I had some form of bloating. My tummy is the size of Canada at the moment but some days its rather "flat". I had no sore boobs, some nausea but i think its attributed to the change of weather as i am rather sensitive to cold air. I am not unreasonably tired but there are definitely more cramping and tweaking in the tummy.

I think some ppl do not have any symptoms at all and still are successful in getting pregnant.. wherelse some as little or no symptoms and yet are pregnant. Experience has taught me that there are no fixed patterns.

When will you do your beta and who is your doctor? I am hoping to go into clinic first thing in the morning. Just want to get it over and done with. I am tired of feeling fearful, unsure, scare with this up and down emotions. I must admit - some days are better than others. Hopefully today will be a better day and tomorrow an even better day.

take care

Thanks Adrianna. Thanks augustbump. It just feels strange feeling no difference whatsoever. Good to hear that other people can have no symptoms or strange feelings aswell.

Augustbump - I won't test for another week and a bit - not until the 4th. And I do a HPT not at blood test. Though I might request a blood test this time. Yours is tomorrow morning then? All the best of luck! I'm hoping tomorrow will be a great day for you.

Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast