Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

symptoms

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Ladies, by the way, I just wanted to share a positive story with you. A friend of mine had tried to conceive for a long time without luck. She had a series of unsuccessful IUIs and was very disappointed that none of them took. Whilst taking a break for a while she got pregnant naturally, a couple of months after her last IUI. This was a year or so ago. She wrote to me yesterday to tell me that she was pregnant again. Completey unplanned, and of course without any help, and only 5 months after she gave birth to her first. Too soon for some, but she is delighted. So you never know what might happen.

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    augustbump go to the clinic around 7,30 in the morning (if possible) and ask them to report the results before 11,00 o'clock. I've done this all the time and they did it for me, so no need to wait long time and stress yourself. For me was even convenient because I had the hotel on the same street of the Sanatorium. So, just wake-up and bump there. A big hug sweetie! A big hug to you too, Liquorice!

MayC - that is so frustrating and annoying. It is so hard when you emotionally build yourself up for a certain time and then you cannot do it. I know how that feels. When I turned up on the day I was supposed to start and the doctor said I couldn't because we had mis-managed timing with me going on/coming off the pill, I burst into tears. It is emotionally exhausting. I feel for you. Would you not consider the other doctor? I am sure they are very good also.... or are they more junior than Dr Ho?

By the way, don't listen to your mother and your friend. Keep trying x

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Liquorice & MayC, when you do a frozen cycle, on which day do you report to your doctor? My period still hasn't come yet, so frustrating!!

We might be able to do the next cycle together MayC!! :)

Good luck augustbump, liquorice and adrianna.......waiting to hear your good news!!

MayC a big hug to you! It happened (almost) the same for me at the end of January. I was prepaired but because of Chinezs New Year we delayed the whole procedure. As about the blood test, it wasn't my choice to do at the Sanatorium Lab (1st floor), it's my doctor who send me there. My doctor is at the 9th floor in the Hospital and they give you to do the exams at their lab, in the other wing, first floor. I must say that they are more than efficient and they are working something like 24 hours a day, because they are doing all the test and blood test for the ricovered patients. So, for me, earlier I can go earlier I know the results.

Now, MayC the other thing: don't worry about friend or parents/relatives advices. You know better what is good for you and sometimes who loves you think that in this way (saying that you should give up) it's closer to you. The same thing for the friends who know exactly the dates of your procedures and continue keep asking you every moment how is it, how's going. You know, only my parents, my parents-in-law and the friend who recommended my doctor know about my IVF. I have 2 other very good and close friends but I know they would think too much on this and they would give a lot of advices which I don't need and I don't care. We are different, we feel different even when we share other things. So, don't worry, it will be just fine, just a little more patience. You'll see....And tell your mom who loves you what DO YOU NEED to hear in this period. I send you all my positivity my friend! Good luck and you have...us!

augustbump is offline Registered User
    hi MayC

my mom said the same thing to me too when i was undergoing IVF previously.. I believe that she said out of love for me bc she did not want me to go thru disappointment after disappointment and also the side effects of all the hormonal injections to my body. So.. just listen to her and tell her of your decision. I think she will definitely support you if she sees how determined you are.

i am sorry to hear that you are not able to start FET this month. It is unusual for Dr Ho to take holidays.. the last time i know of was at the Beijing olympics in 2008. But maybe its a good sign for you to start late april/may?

well.. i am going to the clinic 9ish tomorrow. i am not that hopeful but i think i have made peace with myself few days back.

have a good evening everyone. i will let you all know.. thanks for all the support and positive thots for me. x

Good luck augustbump~!

Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast