Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

symptoms

dimsum mum is offline Registered User
    PREGNANCIES MENTIONED

hi ladies
    I just wanted to add that with both my successful pregnancies I never had one minute of morning sickness, or sore b00bs or anything. There were no symptoms whatsoever.

May, I am sorry to hear about the FET, you've been psychologically building yourself up for this, and it is difficult to put a dream on hold. I hope that you can rework your schedule and that May will be a convenient time to cycle.

I think August Bump is right about the approach with parents...it's nice that they are making it clear that you shouldn't be trying for kids just to give them grandchildren, but you need to make it clear that you need their support, even if you don't have their understanding. No judgement, just compassion. They have hopefully never been infertile and lived with empty arms, and known the isolation and loneliness. Thanks to ART, you hopefully won't have to.

Adrianna - psychologically, how is the 2ww treating you?

August...waiting to hear from you tomorrow.

xo

augustbump is offline Registered User
    thank you Dimsum mum.. its nice to hear positive stories.

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Thank you dimsum mum for your thoughts. Psychologically, it is very hard. Not only that 2-3 days after the ET began the pain, constantly and strongly (sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night) but the worse came in 2-3 days ago: something like depression. I cry for nothing but with that passion like I need to empty a very heavy soul. It's exactly like 3-4 days before the period, the same symptoms. So, even if my blood test is on next Monday (11 days after my ET) I am not so hopeful anymore. I don't dare to think a new life could be born in the middle of such pain, physical and psihical. I am a mess these days...sorry to disappoint you!

adrianna
    you are right, it is very hard. so many hormones pumping through your body, and you're waiting to see how your life is going to change. towards the end of the 2ww limbo comes to a halt and reality begins. did it work or did it not. it is so emotional. you've invested so much, and now you learn if it worked or not.

how is everyone?
    if i hadn't of had bulletin boards to turn to, i would have gone crazy. my mum didn't know about IVF, she didn't educate herself about ER, ET or the drugs, so it was a relief to come to places like this where people got it.

may, ab, liquorice, adrianna....
    xo

hey adrianna

sorry to hear that you are in such pain - physically and emotionally. Its never easy to be in this ivf journey. i dont know how else to console you except perhaps that you need to go thru these motions and you will realise that its ok to feel this way and that it will get better some how with time. big hugs from me to you.

i am still waiting for my results. trying to keep busy

hello everyone

i have good news.. i am pregnant.. i cant believe it!!!i think i will have a lie down and try to absorb this information.

post a bit later. thanks everyone

augustb - this is wonderful news! thank you for taking the time to let us know...that's really considerate! what were your beta levels???

congratulations again!

may - you've got a cracking attitude. i hope the holiday is divine.

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Augustbump, that is fabulous news! I am so happy for you - just got quite tearful! Really wonderful.

Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast